15

"Junmyeon-ssi?" Irene called Suho for the unempth time but still got ignored. Irene sighed as she took a seat beside Sehun, away from Suho.

"Noona..." Sehun nudged Irene as he whispers something into the girl's ear.

"He's jealous." Sehun said.

"Of what?" Irene asked as she furrows her eyebrows.

"Who, noona. He's jealous of who." Sehun clarified as he folds his arms above his chest.

"What?" Irene questioned.

"Noona, he's jealous of Park Bogum-ssi." Sehun stated like it was the most obvious thing to say.

"Oh." Irene's eyes soften as she smiles toward Suho's direction, who was of course doing his best to avoid Irene.

"Where are you going?" Sehun queried as Irene stood up.

"Thanks for telling me Sehun. Love 'ya." Irene smiled as she pats Sehun's head before striding towards the busy Suho. She didn't even bother answering Sehun's:

"Yah noona, I'm taken!"

Irene was about tap Suho's shoulder, who was facing his back against her, when an idea came into her mind.

"Suho~" She hugged the man from the back as she smirked when she felt Suho stiffened.

"I-irene." He turned around as he tried to move away from the girl only resulting for Irene to tighten him hold.

"You're ignoring me." Irene pouted as she dragged her right hand towards Suho's broad shoulder.

"I'm not." Suho avoided the latter's gaze.

"Then, look at me." Irene cupped Suho's cheeks and successfully made Suho looked at her.

"Why?" Irene asked innocently.

"You're getting closer with him." Suho sighed letting his right hand hover over Irene's, scarcely touching it.

"And I hate it." He admitted.

"You're jealous." Irene stated as she grinned making Suho nod.

"That's nice." Irene remarked making Suho frown as he moved away from Irene's touch.

"What's nice?" He questioned, not forgetting to indicate the word 'nice'.

Irene didn't say anything but step forward as she placed both of her hands on Suho's shoulder.

"Don't worry oppa, I'm all yours." She kissed Suho right cheek before running away.