38

May 13th, 2020

"Joohyunㅡplease forgive me!" Suho exclaimed as he cover his eyes, gulping in the process.

He just unfortunately walked inside his room without being aware that Irene was just wearing a towel covering her body.

"Oh, hey Myeon." Irene uttered, chuckling a little.

"Is everything alright?" Irene asked as she noticed Suho's ears becoming redder and redder.

Suho remove his hands from his eyes as he open his mouth for an answer.

"I uh, I forget to take my hoodie." Suho replied as he points at the fabric behind Irene.

"I see." Irene responded as she bit her lower lip.

"I-if you don't mind, uhmm," Suho went near Irene as he grabs the hoodie only to be pulled by the collar as he felt something on his lips.

Irene laid her back on the bed, placing her arms on Suho's neck. Suho then tilted his head to deepen the kiss, his hands placed on Irene's waist, as Irene hands went down to his buttoned shirt and began unbuttoning them. When Irene succesfully remove Suho's shirt, Suho fixed his position as he completely hovered on top of Irene. Suho pulled away as he looked at Irene.

"Are you sure about this?" Suho asked reluctantly which only made Irene nod as she claims his lips once more, inserting her tongue inside Suho's mouth, exploring his walls. Suho again broke the kiss as he went down to kiss Irene's neck, leaving it with two red marks.

"There, two marks for two years." Suho commented as he went back to kiss Irene lips.

Just as when Irene was suppose to remove her towel, Suho pulled the blanket below them and covered Irene's body as he pulled away from the kiss before kissing Irene's forehead, letting it linger there for a while.

He sat up as he offered a hand for Irene to take.

"Why did you stop?" Irene asked, completely confused, as she took Suho's hand with her right while the other was holding the blanket to cover her body.

"I respect you Joohyun, and I can wait until we get married." Suho smiled, making Irene look at him softly.

"I just wanted to give you a gift." Irene pouted.

"My Love, you being here is already enough." Suho responded.

"Well, go to sleep now, you'll accompany me for my hair cut tomorrow." Suho reminded as he took his shirt on the floor.

"Sleep with me." Irene stated as she pats the space beside her.

"I already told youㅡ"

"Not that kind of sleep pabo," Irene chuckled.

"Let's sleep together, until you leave." Irene said making Suho nod his head.

"Okay. But put some clothes first alright?" Irene nodded as Suho exited the room to get his pillow and blanket from the couch.

They haven't been sleeping in one bed together, and Suho was the one who suggested it. He said the it would be bad to look at a man and a woman sleeping in the same bed when they're not even married, and decided to sleep on the couch.