05

It has been a month since Suho and Irene had their date and Suho can't deny that he misses the girl badly.

"Does she like flowers?" Suho mumbled as he faces the piece of paper that was placed on top of his desk.

"Aniya," He crossed out the word 'flower' on the paper as he sighs frustratedly. Suho then went over to the next word only to be crosses out again.

"Too common." He shook his head.

"Poems?" Suho mumbled only to shook his head again.

"Too classic." He then dropped the pen and proceeded massage his temple.

"I never knew courting someone like her will be so frustrating." He uttered and stood up.

"Hyung?" A knock on his door was heard.

Suho reluctantly went towards the door and opened it only to reveal a smiling Sehun.

"What?" Suho questioned the latter.

"Are you busy?" Sehun, EXO's Maknae, politely asked..

"Kind of." Suho answered.

"Oh, okay. I'll be on my way then hyung." Sehun bid his goodbye as he waves his right hand.

"Sehun-ah," Suho hesitantly called the younger. Sehun turned on his heel and faced Suho.

"Can you help me with something?" Sehun's smile then grew wider as he steps inside Suho's room.

"What is it about hyung?" Sehun queried.

"It's..." He trailed off.

"It's about Irene." And at that moment Sehun's smile then faded.