08

"Do you think they can go back to where they used to be okay?" Sehun asked Suho as he sats beside him.

"Maybe." Suho shrugged, shoulders moving up and down.

"They're mature enough to handle everything. Especially that the company no longer controls them." Suho added as he reminisces.

"I hope Jessica-noona is okay." Sehun enunciated.

"And I hope they will end up well."

"Good thing the company didn't knew about their relationship." Suho pointed out.

"They would've been dead." Suho chuckled lightly as he smiled.

"That's why I'm a little uncomfortable when the company confirmed Baekhyun's and Taeyeon-noona's relationship." Suho added.

"By the way, Jessica-noona messaged me and said she is in China."

"When?" Sehun interrogated, eyebrows furrowed.

"Yesterday." Suho casually said.

"Kris-hyung is also in China right?" Sehun queried.

"Yeah." Suho confirmed, shaking his head up and down.

Silence then engulfed them. It really wasn't that of a defeaning silence, in fact, it's really comfortable. Very comfortable as they both reminisce about Kris and Jessica. Of how they fought for love, of how strong their love was (or is it "is"?), of how they swore to take the consequences together. And a lot of these and thats.

"Hyung..." Sehun called out as Suho hummed in response.

"Do you think...I can find someone...who can, you know, love me genuinely?" Suho chuckled lightly as he places his arms around Sehun's shoulder, patting it in the process.

"Hun-ah, you're too young to worry about things like that. Atleast let me find mine first. Arasseo?" Suho stated.

"As if." Sehun rolled his eyes playfully as he removed Suho's arms on him.

"Yah!" Suho whined, eyebrows ceased.

"Do you think there's someone out there for you?" Sehun remarked as he started running away from Suho.

"Yah! Maknae! Get over here you little..." Suho laughed whole heartedly as he started chasing Sehun all over their dorm.

Suho then wondered, no, he reminisced once again, of how his members turned their once glommy dorm, a warm home.