44

October 22nd, 2020

"During the light of Red Velvet's Irene controversy..."

"How can you be so careless about this!?" Lee Seong-su, SM Entertainment's CEO, shouted angrily at Irene.

"Sonsaengnim I don'tㅡ" A loud slap was heard inside the room.

"I don't want to hear your excuses anymore!" The CEO shouted.

"You'll make a public apology as well as the company." He commanded.

"But sonsaengnim, I didn't do anything wrong!" Irene answered.

"Even so, do you think everyone will believe you?" Lee Seong-su mockingly questioned which made Irene shut up.

"Sonsaengnim..."

"The world isn't a fairytale Ms. Bae, and even if you said that you weren't the wrong one, do you think everyone will believe you?" Irene shook her head.

"Yes, let's say you were right, but that doesn't how the world thinks. That doesn't how this world works." Lee Seong-su said.

"Make a public apology and the company will release a satetement." Irene could only nod.

"You may get out now." Irene bowed before exiting the room.

"Irene-noona..." Sehun uttered as he walks beside Irene.

"Hun-ah, I've dissappointed my members, my fans, my family, the world, and worst, the company. I've dissappointed everyone and everything is so messed up right now." She uttered.

"Well, atleast you'll know who is really on your side." The man answered.

"I don't know." Irene sighed.

"Noona..." Sehun forced Irene to look at him.

"Forgive yourself. Turn that sorrow into power. Trust yourself once more. Love yourself once more." Sehun uttered.

"Because noona, we're all capable of good and bad no matter which side we came from and that's just human nature. And if you made a mistake you can always learn from it." Irene's tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Noona, it's not too late to forgive, let go, and start all over again because it will never be too late." Sehun hugged Irene.

"That's not how the worlds thinks." Irene uttered as she sobbed.

"Why fixate yourself on the world? It's fine as long as people you like don't think so." Sehun comforted.

"We support you, noona. We trust you. We adore you. We accept you. And we will always love you."

*

#WeLoveIrene