21

"Irene-unnie! Wake up!" Seulgi nudged Irene.

"Ah, Seulgi-yah, wae?!" Irene whined as she cover her face with a pillow.

"Who told you to go home late last night?" Seulgi shakes her head.

"Manager-nim has something improtant to tell you." Seulgi announced.

Irene then got up and went to the bathroom to wash up.

"What is it unnie?" Irene asked as she came face-to-face with their manager.

"I told you to be careful." Their manager said.

"Why? What happened?" Irene was utterly confused.

"Apparently, someone saw you with Suho-ssi last night."

"W-what?" Irene queried dumbfoundedly as she blushes.

"Omo! Omo! Joohyun-unnie's blushing!" Wendy rejoiced as she noticed Irene's faced getting red, making everyone in the room laugh and throw teasing gaze at Irene.

"Thankfully we bribed him but, you really need to be extra careful next time okay?" Their manager reminded again.

"I'm sorry. And I promise to be careful next time." Irene promised.
A moment later, their manager decided to leave.

"So Joohyun-unnie, mind telling us what happened." Yeri teased resulting for Irene's cheeks to tint darker.

"N-nothing. Really." Irene stammered as she covers her face with her hands.

"Yeah. Right." Joy said in a very greasy tone making everyone else in the laugh.

"Whatever." Irene rolled her eyes playfully. And stood up when she received a text from Suho.

'I'm sorry Irene. Shall we not meet each other again?'