11

"Red Velvet will be having a new member?"

"Probably to make up with Jessica's departure."

"You mean to cover Tao's rumour leaving EXO."

"I think it's a bit too late to add another member."

"I know right? Red Velvet is already a stable group now and it's doing well with four members."

Yes these ones and a lot of this and thats.

"And just like that." Wendy sighed.

"Yeri's being tortured even before joining us." Seulgi commented, leaning her head against the couch.

"This is just not fair."  Joy stated.

"Well, the world isn't fair." Irene ended the discussion as she got up to greet their new member.

"Hey Yerim-nee." Irene greeted as she tried her best to show her best smile.

"Hi Irene-unnie and Seulgi-unnie, long time no see." Yeri greeted back as she bowed in front of the other members.

"Yeah so, mind introducing yourselves?" Seulgi awkwardly chuckled.

"Oh, I'm Kim Yerim, but you can call me Yeri. I'm a '99 liner." She introduces as she bowed 90°.

"Nice to meet you Yeri, I'm Son Seungwan but I prefer Wendy better." Wendy said which made Irene and Seulgi chuckle.

"And I'm a '94 liner." She finishes.

"Welcome to the group Yeri, my name is Park Sooyoung but you can call me Joy. I'm a '96 liner." Joy cheerfully greeted as she hugged Yeri. Probably happy to have a 'young' member.

"Red Velvet will be having a new member and will release their first song "Automatic" on March 14, 2015."

"I wish all the best Yeri." Suho aforesaid.