41

"See you in two years?" Suho smiled sadly.

"See you in two years, I guess." Irene reciprocated the smile as tears started rolling down from her eyes.

Suho deeply sighed before proceeding to wipe Irene's tears.

"Don't worry, I will comeback for you, no matter what." Suho promised as he pulls Irene into a long and tight hug.

"I will miss you..." And with that being said, Irene started sobbing, tears uncontrollably falling from her eyes.

"Myeon," Irene pulled away from the hug, her eyes directly as Suho's sad ones.

"I love you." Irene pecked his lips.

"I love you." Another peck.

"I love you, I love you, I love you so much." Suho smiled before claiming Irene's lips. The supposedly short kiss turned out into a long and passionate kiss.

"I love you too Hyun-ah, you know I always do." Suho said before kissing Irene's forehead.

"I'll be going now Love." Suho stood up, dragging his suit case, resting his free hand on the door handle.

"Be safe and please take care." Suho smiled for one last time before opening the door.

"You too Myeon. Please be safe." Suho nodded before bowing and finally exiting the room.

"Unnie?" Irene was brought back to reality when a finger snap was brought to her face.

"Y-yes?" Irene responded, shaking her head from left to right.

"Are you okay? I've called you several times already." Wendy worriedly asked.

"Yes, Seungwan. I'm fine." Irene smiled assuringly as she placed her hand on top of Wendy's. She's currently inside Wendy's hospital room.

"That reminds me," Irene frowned as she looked at Wendy.

"I should be the one asking you that. Are you okay?" Irene queried.

"I'm fine unnie. Don't worry, I'll be better in no time." Wendy smiled that made Irene's lips curved into a small smile.

"You know Seungwan-ah," Irene started as she brushed Wendy's bangs.

"That day of your accident, Junmyeon was ready to sue the one who's incharge." A gentle smile then settled on Irene's lips as she rested her hand on Wendy's left cheek.

"Really?" Wendy questioned as she chuckled lightly.

"And I just miss him so much." Irene stated.

"I'm pretty sure he misses you as much as you miss him though." Wendy comforted.