40

"Irene-noona, nice ring you have there." Chen commented as he smiled towards Irene.

"Oh, um, thanks." Irene smiled shyly as she pulls her turtle neck before looking at Suho.

"I know right?" Sehun chuckled, hitting Kai, who's beside him, in the process.

"If I would've known better, I would've thought that was an engagement ring." Chanyeol laughed as he started slicing the beef in his plate. The table then fell into a fit of laughter, as Suho and Irene smiled, both shaking there heads.

"Wait!" Baekhyun exclaimed as he looked at Kai with wide-eyes before looking at Suho and Irene, who's just right beside him.

"You two are engage, aren't you?!" Kai and Baekhyun both shouted, earning attention from the people inside.

Suho calmly drank from his glass of water, stifling his laugh, as he looked at his members' reaction. He gently put down the glass, which the member thought like it was forever, before clapsing his hand on top of the table.

"She is engage." Suho smiled sadly before looking at Irene with a knowing look.

"But not with me." He aforesaid, causing Chanyeol to drop his fork he was holding.

"W-what do you m-mean?" Sehun, who was equally surprised, couldn't help but to question.

"H-hyung," Chen could only say as he looked at both of them with sadness.

"Why is she here then?" Baekhyun questioned.

"Well, I thought you wouldn't notice her ring and we would just make it look like we are still dating...but things gone wrong." Suho stated, finally taking his eyes of Irene.

"Wow, this is kind of unexpected." Kai half-whispered as he eyed his food in front of him, not feeling the appetite to eat.

"And cut! Hah, you should've seen the look on your faces!" Suho shouted as both of them and Irene giggled.

"Wait, I thought you two broke-up?" Sehun queried as gave them a confused look.

"It's a prank!" The couple spoked childishly, while Irene waved her phone in the air.

It took two minutes before the EXO members finally registered what was happening.

"Don't give us jokes like that hyung." Chanyeol chuckled as he took a sip of his soda.

"I agree. You almost gave us a heart attack." Baekhyun seconded.

"I was about to ask Seulgi about it too." Kai joined in.

"Wait, you're dating Seulgi-noona? And here I thought Chen-hyung was wrong." Sehun questioned Kai. Kai looked confused before glaring at Chen.

"Uh, no...wait, the hot seat is on them, not me." Kai stated as he points at Irene and Suho.

"Right." Chen said before averting his gaze on the couple.

"So, you two are engage?" Chen asked.

"Yeah, more than two monthsㅡwait," Suho stopped.

"We're already three months engaged starting tomorrow." Suho corrected.

"And unnie never told us about it?!" All heads on the table turned twoards the new comer, or comers.

"What are you girls doing here?" Irene queried her members.

"Oh, Kai-ssi invited us." Seulgi responded making all of them turn their heads on Kai.

"See, I told you they are dating." Chen said to Sehun.