13

May 13th, 2015

"Suho's the worst leader."

"Chanyeol is the worst rapper."

"Kai is a disrespectful bastard and an asshole."

"I'll bet Lay will be the next traitor."

"Officially, Chen is now the ugliest member of EXO."

"Sehun can't dance."

"Xiumin isn't the leader coz' he is too childish."

"D.O.'s  voice is monotoned."

"Baekhyun's too female looking. He isn't suppose to be in the group."

"Everyone, together with us is EXO, the most shitty group."

"Junmyeon-ah?" Irene asked Suho as she sits beside him.

"Irene?" Suho looked up only to find Irene looking at him.

"What are you doing here? Your manager will kill you." Suho questioned worriedly.

"Don't be like that. Manager-nim is kind enough." Irene lightly laughed.

"How have you been?" Suho then queried, making Irene chuckle once more.

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" Irene inquired.

"How have you been?" Irene returned the question.

"I'm fine. Now that you're here." Suho fornamed.

"In times like this, you sure are a very cheerful one." Irene commented as she held Suho's hand.

"How have you been?" Irene then again, asked.

Suho sighed as he places his free hand on top of Irene's.

"I'm not fine." Suho smiled.

"I'm truly not fine." He repeated.

"I'm not fine and I don't know if I can be fine again." Suho ducked his head.

"I don't know if..." He trailed off as he lifts his head to stare at the night sky.

"I don't know if people will support us the same way they've supported us." Suho looked at Irene straight in the eyes, sadness and longing are dancing on those orbs. And Irene weakened, she hates seeing Suho like this.

"And I can't forgive myself if today onwards will be the downfall of EXO." And fresh tears started to roll down from Suho's eyes. Tears that he have been holding for a little too long.

And on that night, under the million stars and single moon of the Earth. Suho wept in front of Irene.

He wept in front of the woman he loves and she loved him more for that.