39

"You look great, Junmyeon!" Irene exclaimed as she took a good look of Suho's face.

"Love, I always do." Suho responded as he chuckled lightly, examining his face on the mirror.

"Not bad huh?" Suho commented as he stood up, brushing non-existent dirt on his shoulders before taking Irene's hand.

"Thanks for the haircut, may you have more costumers. Fighting!" Suho encouraged the owner after giving his pay and exited the room, taking Irene with him.

"We'll meet up with your members right?" Irene asked.

"Let's meet them tomorrow. For now, let's spend our remaining time together." Suho said as they stopped in front of Suho's car.

"You'll drive?" Suho asked.

"What? No." Irene immediately responded, shaking her head from left to right.

"Yes. You'll drive." Suho handed her the key before entering the shotgun seat, not waiting for Irene's response.

"What the..." Irene said under her breath as she tried to calm her racing heart.

She nervously entered the car as she silently started the engine.

"Loosen up, Love." Suho chuckled lightly as he noticed Irene's shoulder becoming stiff.

"Myeon, you know I can't drive." Irene pointed out making Suho shook his head as he stares outside the window.

"You can, you just don't." Irene bit her lower lip as she holds the wheel, gripping it in the process.

"I can, after you taught me how to." Irene mumbled.

"I just don't know if I could." She continued before releasing a shaky breath.

"Let's just hope we'll make it there in one piece." Suho joked, trying to lift up the atmosphere.

"Ha-ha, very funny Mr. Junmyeon." Irene glared at him through the rearview mirror before releasing the handbreak.

"Ah, here goes nothing." Irene sighed as she gently steps on the accelerator, flinching a bit when she felt the vehicle moved.

"See? I told you, you can do it." Suho proudly aforesaid as they reached the highway.

"I'm still shaking you know." Irene responded, making sure to keep her eyes on the road.

"And we're not even there yet." Irene lightly pressed on the break as the traffic light turned to red.

"I'm going to miss you." Suho stated out of nowhere.

"You know I will too." Irene responded, tapping her fingers on the steering wheel as she hummed with the song playing through the radio.

"After my enlistment," Suho said as he took Irene's right hand making Irene looked at him.

"Let's get married." Suho enunciated, looking at Irene's eyes. Irene smiled before placing her free hand on top of Suho's.

"Sure. Let's do that." Irene responded as Suho smiled before leaning forward, just as when their lips were about to touch, a honk was heard behind.

"Aish." Suho grunted as he returned to his previous position before pouting. Irene unknowingly smiled before accelerating again.