23

February 14th, 2017

"I've heard you don't want to see me anymore." Irene calmly said.

"I..." Suho sighed as he took Irene's hand and placed it in his arms.

"I'm so sorry, Joohyun-ah." Suho enunciated sincerely as he stops in his tracks making Irene stop in the process.

"I'm really sorry. I just...you know my manager isn't like yours." Suho laughed lightly as he lovingly looked at Irene.

Then Irene realized, Suho isn't just a leader of a boy group. Suho is the leader of EXO, the world's most influential boy group. Because he isn't just Suho, he is EXO's Suho.

"Yeah. I kind of forgot that." Irene sheepishly scratched her nape making Suho chuckle.

"Forgive me, would you?" Suho asked.

"Of course." Irene uttered as she smiled.

"I can finally sleep peacefully now." Suho announced as they continued with their pace.

"What? You haven't been sleeping these past few days?" Irene questioned as her eyebrows furrowed.

"No, it's not like that. I just can't take my mind off you." Suho stated making Irene's heart flutter.

"Then, don't think of me too much." Irene forenamed as she leaned her head on Suho's shoulder.

"No way." Suho scoffed as he leaned his head on top of Joohyun's head lightly.

"Suho-oppa?" A voice said.

"Krystal? What are you doing here with Sehun?"