37

May 10th, 2020

"You're going to wait for me right?" Suho questioned as he back hugged Irene, who was busy checking herself in the mirror.

"What kind of question is that?" Irene frowned as she turned around to cup Suho's cheeks.

"Of course I'll wait." Irene smiled, caressing Suho's cheeks with her thumbs.

Suho sighed, taking Irene's hand on his left cheek and giving it a light peck before returning it to its original position.

"I have never been afraid of joining the Military before..." Suho stated, worry started dancing in his soft brown orbs.

"But now, I can't help but to worry, about you and me, about us." Suho gulped.

"I don't know if you'll love me the same." Suho stared at Irene for a good minute before opening his mouth once more.

"I-I'm sorry, it's not that I'm doubting your love for me...I'm just too worried about what might happen." Suho enunciated, carefully pulling Irene by the waist to envelope her in a hug.

"I just...couldn't leave you here, without me." Another sigh left Suho's lips, tightening his hug on Irene.

"You'll have me forever Myeon, so stop worrying hmm?" Irene assured, stroking Suho's dark brown hair, which will be cut in just a few days.

"You can't blame me, Love." Suho forenamed, whining a little.

"I don't blame you, you know I can't." Irene could only say as she pulled away from the hug to stare at Suho's features.

"You should take a rest now." Irene suggested as she pulled Suho towards the couch, well they're currently inside Suho's apartment.

Irene sat down as Suho laid his head on Irene's lap, he took Irene's left hand and intertwined them before placing in on his stomach.

"I couldn't ask for more." Suho stated as he close his eyes.

"Hyun-ah, if someone would court you while I am in Military, and if you happen to love that person more than you love me, please don't forget how much I have loved you." Suho enunciated, out of the blue as he opened his eyes and held Irene's left hand with both of his hand, examining the ring on her ring finger.

"Myeon," Irene called Suho as she stroke Suho's hair, looking directly as Suho's eyes.

"I love you and you will marry me after Military." Irene smiled.

"So please, stop worrying," Irene bent down to peck Suho's right and left cheeks.

"Because I'm yours, and all yours."