29

"Junmyeon!" Suho heard a faint shout from his left side as he hurriedly went to where Irene was.

"Love..." Suho carresed Irene cheeks as he hugged her.

"I'm so sorry," He whispered.

"I'm sorry, I'm a little too late." He wiped Irene's tears before facing Nam Joon.

"Long time no see," Nam Joon smirked.

"Brother." He said, flashing his smile of a devil.

"Why are you doing this?" Suho calmly asked.

"Well," Nam Joon sat on the chair infront of him.

"I want Irene to be mine so I took her." He grinned making Suho look at him, clenching his jaw.

"You know," Nam Joom placed a cigarette in his mouth as he lit it.

"I tasted her before," Another smirk showed on his face as he stands up and blew the smoke in front of Suho's face.

"And I want more." He laughs devilishly.

Suho grabbed his collar then punched him in the face. Hard.

"She isn't a toy for you to play with." Suho stated, his voice as cold as ever. And Irene can't help but to feel shivers ran down to her spines.

A second after a gun was pointed towards Irene's direction, with Suho on the floor. Nam Joon somehow managed to get away from Suho's hold after narrating how he did inappropriate things with Irene.

"If I can't have her," He looked at Suho laying on the floor, blood coming out from his mouth.

"Then no one will." Nam Joon was about to pull the trigger when a siren was heard. He looked at Suho.

"Witty as ever, my dear dongsaeng. Dad was always right about you being more intelligent than I am." He remarked.

"But I'm the better bad guy!" He shouted.

"And this is not yet the end." Nam Joon's voice echoed inside the old house.

Sovereignty (A SuRene FanFic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें