43

"I'll introduce you to my parents." Suho stated as he sat beside Irene, who was sitting on a blanket.

"And that isn't a question. It's a statement." Suho smiled making Irene nod.

"I figured." Irene answered.
Irene unknowingly smiled as she found herself remeniscing about her and Suho.

"I hope you are feeling well, jagiya." She said at Suho's picture before giving it a peck. Then, a scenario played again in her head.

"Joohyun-unnie doesn't have a boyfriend." Wendy teased, as if she have one herself.

"Yah! Seungwan, I'm still older than you." Irene retorted.

"Why does age matter now? We're talking about you not having a boyfriend unnie." Joy chimed.

"Whaㅡ"

"Just admit it unnie, you don't have a boyfriend." Yeri stated.

"Yeri-yah!" Irene warned but the latter just shrugged.

"Seriously unnie, you should get yourself a boyfriend. You're not getting any younger." Irene glared at Seulgi.

"Mind repeating that." Irene uttered.

"I said, you're notㅡ" Seulgi's words were cut when she met Irene's sharp gaze.

"Unnie, just admit it then we will finish about this 'No Boyfriend' thingy." Wendy pointed out making Irene widen her eyes.

"Y-yah!" Just then her phone rang. All eyes were on her as she looked at the caller I.D. She smiled towards her members before uttering,

"Actually, I do have a boyfriend." Irene beamed.

"Prove it then, unnie." Yeri challenged.

Irene accepted the call.

"Hello jagi, can you call me later? I'm a little busy right now." Irene ended the call before smirking towards her members.

"See? I told you I have one." Irene proudly said making everyone in the room drop their jaws before proceeding to her room.

"Maldo andwae." Joy stated.

Meanwhile, in EXO's dorm...

"We should call her." Sehun insisted.

"But Suho-hyung will get mad at us." Kai protested.

"But you're liking it too, though." Chanyeol pointed out.

"Fine." Kai sighed as he stares at the phone in front of them.

After a few quarreling, they finally dialed Irene's number using Suho's phone.

After a few rings, the other line picked up.

"Hello jagi, can you call me later? I'm a little busy right now." Then the call ended making the three male gasp.

"They are dating." Chanyeol whispered.