28

"Oppa...Irene-unnie is missing since yesterday." Suho stood up.

"What?" He heard it right. He knew he heard it right but his mind can't just digest it.

"Seungwan-ah, calm down okay?" Suho tried to comfort the latter as he heard Wendy's sob.

"I'll find her." Suho said with determination.

"Don't worry. And please, stop crying, Joohyun will not be happy seeing you like this." Suho ended the call after bidding his goodbye.
He was about to call Sehun when his phone suddenly rang.

"I have your precious Bae, Mr. Junmyeon." Suho clenched his fist.

"Where are you keeping her?" He asked, his eyes becoming darker.

"Meet me at our favorite place." The call ended causing Suho to run his fingers through his hair.

"Sehun." Suho knocked on Sehun's bedroom.

"Hyung?" Sehun open the door, his eyes a little sleepy.

"Irene's missing and I think I know where she is." Suho sighed.

"W-what? Noona's missing? When?" Sehun queried, his mind going haywire.

"I'll tell you the details later. I just need to get her back." Suho rushed out.

"Hyung"

"Irene, please be safe." Suho whispered as he manouvered the car and drove it as fast as he can. Its speed increasing meter by meter.

"Ah, you're finally here!" A loud cheer was heard as soon as Suho opened the door.

"Nam Joon..."