03

"I agree." Irene said as she chuckled at Suho's remark regarding bunnies being the most adorable creature on Earth.

For Suho, well, besides Irene of course.

Irene, on the other hand, was pleased by Suho's presence as he never talked about work. Most of her suitors, in the past, always brought it up for warm up questions and hearing none from Suho made her comfortable around him.

"Alright, what do you want to order, Irene-ah?" Suho asked as he glanced at Irene in front of him, clapsing his hands on top of the table.

"Anything but coffee will do." Irene felt a little awkward for addressing Suho, one of her seniors, casually. If it weren't for Suho nagging her the last 10 minutes to talk to him casually, she would've used the word 'sunbaenim' at the end of the sentence.

"Okay." Suho called the waiter by raising his right hand above his head. The waiter then came and took their orders.

"Your treats will be here in a minute." The waiter bowed before striding towards the kitchen.

Irene faked cough as she feels Suho's gaze at her.

"Oh, forgive me for my behavior. You're just too beautiful to ignore." Suho complimented with a matter-of-fact tone.

"Are you flirting with me sunbaenim?" Irene jokingly said as she laughed. Suho, who was having a lot fun, ignored the last word.

"Maybe yes and...maybe no." Suho replied before grinning.

"If it's working, then yes." Suho continued making Irene blush madly.

"Stop fluttering me sunbaenim. My heart's already melting by your sweet words." Irene retorted and this time, it was Suho's turn to blush.

"Are you flirting back?" Suho then queried as their food arrived. After the waiter finished setting up, Irene looked at Suho.

"It depends if it's working."

"If yes, then maybe." Irene added as she sips from her drink.

"Ah, my heart." Suho dramatically spoked as he closed his eyes.

"I'm being fluttered too much." He smiled sweetly and sighed contentedly.