35

February 14th, 2020

"Bae Joohyun!" Suho shouted outside Irene's apartment.

Irene opened the door wearing Suho's favorite smile.

"Yes sunbae?" Irene teased.

"Oh please," Suho chuckled as he reach his hand out for Irene.

"Date?" Irene raised her right brow.

"Maybe yes," Suho pulled Irene causing Irene to scream softly, landing her free hand on Suho's chest.

"Or maybe not." Suho kissed Irene's lips.

"Happy Valentine's day, Love." Suho greeted after pulling away.

"Happy Valentine." Irene smiled.

"My apartment?" Suho asked, fixing Irene's cap.

"Sure." Irene uttered, intertwining their hands.

"Oh my gosh!" Irene covered her mouth out of shock as soon as she was inside Suho's apartment.

Their pictures were decorated all over the room. And every gift that Irene gave him was there. Christmas lights surrounded the place, lighting it up.

"What's this?" Irene asked Suho as she turned around only to find Suho, kneeling down on one knee with a velvet box in his hand, and of course, a ring with a diamond was seen inside it.

"Joohyun," He started.

"You have always been my happiness." Suho smiled.

"I don't know when and how but," Irene's tears started to roll down.

"But I want to live my future with you. I want you to be the one to cook for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I want you to be the mother of my future children. I want you to be with me forever. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, and you alone." Suho sighed nervously.

"Bae Joohyun, the only girl I love besides my mother, will you marry me?" Suho asked as he patiently waits for Irene's answer.

One minute. It's been one minute since he was kneeling and he was starting to worry, so he bowed down his head.

"Kim Junmyeon," Suho looked at Irene.

"The only guy who had my heart going crazy," Irene exhaled.

"Love, yes." Suho widened his eyes.

"Yes, I will marry you!" Irene shouted as she smiles at Suho. Suho reciprocated the smile as he puts the ring on Irene's ring finger before standing up and giving it a kiss.

"I love you," Suho pecked Irene's lips.

"So much." Suho finishes making Irene smile.

"And I love you," Irene lingered her lips on Suho's for a moment.

"So much." Irene smiled before Suho captured her lips again, pulling her into a soft passionate kiss.