14

August 6th, 2015

"Sulli is officially leaving F(x) after spending almost six years with them."

"At least, she wasn't kicked out." Tiffany, one of Girls' Generation's lead vocalist, uttered, beside Irene.

"Unnie..." Irene called. But nonetheless, she do understand how the latter feels. Like Jessica and Tiffany have been together for almost 7 years. And that number alone is great.

"I do hope that they will not pressure you guys unto this, Joohyun-ah." Taeyeon, Girls' Generation's leader, articulated.

"Let's just hope for the best Taeyeon-unnie." Irene shrugged.
But honestly, Irene have thought of that too. And to be frank, she's getting tired of it. She's tired of being a distraction, she's just tired. All she wants is for her and her members to be treated like a group, and not like some doctor-in-need.

"No texts from your manager Joohyun-unnie?" Yoona, Girls' Generation's visual, queried.

"None." Irene simply answered.
And again, the world is really unfair.

But, it has been one month and the issue hasn't subsided yet.

"Are you okay?" Suho asked Irene worriedly. Irene could only nod her head.

"Truth, Irene. I demand the truth." Suho stated.

"I guess Red Velvet's role will just be a distraction." Irene uttered.