22

"Hun-ah." Irene called Sehun as quick as she can when she saw the latter exiting their practice room.

"Irene-noona? Oh, annyeong." Sehun smiled shyly before heading towards Irene.

"Noona, I'm sorry about Suho-hyung's incident. I just wanted to test him. You know, to avoid the past." Sehun apologized as he mentally smack his mouth for being too noisy when he saw Irene's expression becoming darker.

"Let's talk about that some other time okay?" Irene said as she glanced at EXO's parctice room.

"Is he inside?" Irene hopefully looked at Sehun making the latter look at her with worry.

"He is, noona but," Sehun paused as he took a deep breath.

"But?" Irene's impatient alter is appearing.

"You see noona..." Sehun trailed off once again.

"What?" Irene queried, her eyebrows furrowing a little.

"They're, gah, how should I say this?" Sehun asked his self as he looked at Irene.

"There are a lot of men inside the practice room noona, are you okay with that?" Then it hit Irene. She was never comfortable around men, well, except for Suho and Sehun of course. Yes, she forgot that Suho is a leader of a boy group. But Irene really wanted to see how's Suho doing.

"Help me in?" Irene requested as she clung unto Sehun's arm.

"You sure?" Sehun was reluctant, probably.

"No. But I really want to see him. So please." Irene uttered. Sehun kissed the top of Irene's head before nodding.

"Hyungs!" Sehun greeted as he closes the door behind him.

"Hey Maknae! I thought you're going to see SㅡOh, hey Irene-noona!" Chanyeol, one of EXO's visual, greeted back and Irene awkwardly waved her right hand.

"Hyung, don't scare her." Sehun warned before dragging Irene with him. Leaving the other members mouth a gape.

"Suho-hyung!" Sehun called.

"Hey Sehun, I thought you went out to see her?" Suho asked, his back facing the both of them for he was busy with something inside his bag.

"Yeah, I'll go see her later. But, there's someone who wants to see you badly." Irene hit Sehun with her elbow lightly.

"Whoㅡ" Suho's words were cut as he turned around only to find himself face-to-face with the girl he had been dreamimg for quite a while.

"Irene..." Suho whispered making Irene smile nervously at him.

"C-can we talk, Junmyeon-ah?"