31

March 29th, 2019

"Happy Anniversary Love!" Irene greeted, the still sleepy, Suho.

"Hmm." Suho smiled as he stretched his arms, reaching for Irene. And of course, Irene obliged. After a few steps, Suho pulled Irene towards his bed as he hovers over her.

"Oh my gosh!" Irene shouted due to shock, hitting Suho's head lightly.

"You scared me." Irene chuckled, ruffling Suho's hair.

Suho shrugged as he leans in, succesfully closing the gap between them.

The kiss was slow at first, just them savoring each other's lips. And just as when the kiss gets deeper Suho leaned away.

"Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday." He greeted as he stood up and offered a hand, which Irene took almost immediately.

"I'm going to wash up first. I hope you won't mind waiting for me." He scratched his nape cutely.

"Yeah. Take your time, Love." Irene smiled sweetly, Suho nodded before heading towards the bathroom attached to his room.

Irene lightly chuckled when she heard Suho singing 'Would U?' by Red Velvet.

"You should reserve your voice for me later, Hon!" Irene shouted.

"Don't worry!" Suho shouted back, his voice a little muffled because of the barrier.

"I won't give my fullest!" Suho chuckled making Irene giggle as she started scanning Suho's room.

It's walls were painted white and the ceiling and floor were painted black, matching the black and white furnitures used. Obviously, the room's motif were black and white.

Irene stood up and went near the frames on top of Suho's black nightstand. She gracely smiled as she saw their picture on Suho's birthday. Her simple white above knee dress matched Suho's pitch black tuxedo.

"That's one of the best moments of my life." Suho stated announcing his presence in the room as he back hugged Irene, slightly startling the latter.

"Being with you are the best moments of my life." Suho sighed contentedly as Irene carresed Suho's hands wrapped around her waist.

"Hence, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you."