09

October 10th, 2014

"This is just too much." Xiumin, EXO's eldest member, muttered.

"I mean, after Kris..." He trailed off as he rubs his temple. Probably calming his self down.

"Hyung..." Lay, one of EXO's main dancer, called out.

"Everything will be okay. Alright?" Lay assured, reluctancy evident in his voice.

Meanwhile, Suho, who was alone, kept silent. His eyes staring at Xuimin, no emotions at all.

"I knew it would be like this." Suho whispered to no one in particular as he averted his gaze to the table in front of him, examining it.

His thoughts were cut when his phone vibrated inside his pocket.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Mr. Kim Junmyeon." A firm voice was heard on the other line as Suho's eyes became darker.

"What do you want?" Suho asked.

"I want you to stay away from Ms. Bae." Suho stiffened as as he curls his hand into a fist.

"Tell me why would Iㅡ"

"If you don't want to loss another member." And just like that, the other line went dead.

"On October 10, 2014, just after Red Velvet's release of their first ever comeback "Be Natural". It was announced that Luhan officially left EXO as he lost the lawsuit he filed against SM."

"Double trouble." Irene uttered as she stared at the Television.