25.

- Rodrick Moore -- Compton, California -

- Rodrick Moore -
- Compton, California -

"what's up?" i mugged Vanessa as she turned away from me in our bed after i tried to cuddle her. "hmm?"

"nothing roddy" she mumbled into the pillow. "go to sleep"

"no Vanessa you've been acting different these past few weeks and i wanna know why. you ain't wanna cuddle or even leave the house unless it was for school" i sat up. "come on" i rubbed over her ass.

"would you just leave me alone?" she sighed pulling the covers over her.

"fine" i said getting out of bed walking to my closet.

"what you doin?" she looked up as her eyes squinted open from the light from my closet.

"i'm heading out. since you want me to" i shrugged pulling on a white shirt and sliding my slides on.

"i didn't mean it" she sat up slowly.

"yea well maybe i needa get out for a little. you've been pissin me of with this sneaky shit" i waved her off grabbing my phone off the nightstand.

"what? roddy come here" she frowned as kilo jumped on the bed.

"nah Ness" i said grabbing my keys. "you been sneaky as fuck and honestly, i don't have time for it" she got out of bed.

"roddy i'm not cheating i promise" she grabbed my arm. "please just come back in bed and i'll cuddle with you we can even watch a movie" she pleaded.

"i know you ain't cheating, Vanessa. but ion fuck with the sneaky shit so i think if youn tell me what's going on, ima head out"

"roddy.." she sighed. "baby nothings wrong"

"i'll see you soon then, Ness" i sighed pulling my arm away walking out our room making my way out the house.

"when!" she yelled after me as i walked down our sidewalk leading to the driveway. "Rodrick Wayne Moore Jr!" i heard her cry making me stop.

"when you tell me the truth" i said before getting in my car.

i started the car about to leave. i looked up seeing her on the porch rubbing her arm as i saw her cry.