Chapter 22

Shit. Shit. Shit.

 This had to be a mistake, it just had to. Reality wouldn't be cruel enough to lock me in a cupboard. Alone. With Ethan! 

A cupboard in which I'd be expected to do things with him. Nope, there's just no way. This game was supposed to be helping me get over him not under him. 

I narrowed my eyes at Ethan, who was still staring at me with an annoyingly smug expression on his face. 

"You're such a liar, give me the paper," I scoffed, as I held my hand out expectantly. This was obviously the little pricks idea of a joke.

 Ethan chuckled as he got up on to his feet. He slowly sauntered over to me before placing it confidently into my awaiting hand. As soon as I read it, my heart immediately dropped through my chest. Written messily in black ink pen, was my name; Mia Collins. 

Crap.

I looked up at Ethan with a gulp, who was crouched before me. 

"So...erm..seven minutes, huh?" I mumbled. 

His smile widened even further. "That's right, seven wonderful minutes," he repeated as he held his hand out for me. 

With shaky, nervous hands I put my hand in his and let him drag me to my feet. 

He led me over to the closet and opened the door. "After you, Chubs," Ethan smirked, gesturing with a jerk of his head. 

"Remember no evidence, no eyebrows," Lucas called out with a laugh. I shot Lucas a rude gesture before stomping my way past Ethan and into the closest. 

As I got in I noticed how dimly lit it was, the only light source a dull overhead lamp which kept flickering annoyingly on and off. The closet was uncomfortably small, looking just about able to squeeze in three people max. It was supposed to be designed to store your coats and jackets in, not for people to fuck around in.

 I jumped in surprise as I heard the door slam loudly behind me and a lock slide into place. 

"Wow, someone's feeling jumpy," Ethan teased, as I turned around to face him.

 "Can you blame me? I'm stuck inside here with a weirdo," I snapped.

"Well ouch, tell me how you really feel," Ethan laughed.

 His laughter just pissed me off further. "Why the hell do you look all relaxed for?" I snapped, looking him up and down judgmentally. 

He was just casually leaned up against the door, with a wide-ass grin on his face. 

"I hate to break it to you Ethan, but you didn't look so hot when both your eyebrows were missing," I scoffed.

 "Don't you get it? We're fucked, Ethan. We're well and truly fucked!" I cried, making wild gestures with my hands. 

"He's not gonna shave your eyebrows off Mia, he's just messing with you," Ethan said as he rolled his eyes. 

"You promise me." I narrowed my eyes.

 "Well I don't know that for sure..." he drawled out. "But it doesn't matter either way, cuz we're gonna get evidence," he stated confidently. 

"Wait a second...maybe we could fake the evidence or something," I said as my eyes lit up in excitement. 

Ethan screwed his face up. "Erm...fake the evidence?" he questioned.

"Yeah, you know we could ruffle up our hair a little or something," I suggested with an excited grin.