Chapter 50

"Hey, are you feeling alright?" Ethan asked in concern. He walked over to me and took a seat beside me by the edge of the bed. 

We had come back from dinner over an hour ago, and we were supposed to be getting ready for bed, but I had been staring off into space. I couldn't stop thinking about my conversation with April. Her threat kept reverberating back and forth in my mind.

I'll get him to sleep with me by the end of the year, that's a promise.

I knew I shouldn't be worried because Ethan would never hurt me, but the way she said it, really stuck with me. She sounded so sure.

"Yeah, of course, I'm alright, why'd you ask?" I replied smoothly.

 "I don't know, you've just been weirdly quiet since you talked to April. What did you guys even talk about?" he asked suspiciously. 

"Nothing important, just girl stuff," I lied.

 There was no way I was going to tell Ethan the truth. If I told him, I knew he would be mean to her, and that's the last thing she needed. I still felt like I could get through to her with some more time. 

"Ooo girly stuff, how intriguing, tell me more," he teased. 

"You're such an idiot," I laughed as I whacked him with my pillow.

 "Okay, fine, keep your precious secrets," he chuckled. He got up off the bed and walked over to his suitcase.

I was just about to look away, but then I started to choke in shock, startled by the sight before my eyes. He was stripping. Repeat, Ethan Blythe, was stripping off his clothes in front of me!

 Mesmerized, I watched as he grabbed the hem of his top and slid it effortlessly over the sculpted muscles of his back. Acres of his goldenly tanned skin came into view, and I suddenly felt warm all over. 

 I gulped. I knew I should look away and give him some privacy, but I just couldn't. And besides, he was mine now, so there was no real harm in me looking. 

He moved his hands to the buckle of his jeans, and before I could stop myself, a sharp gasp escaped my lips.

 Ethan turned around and arched an eyebrow up at me. "Have I got a peeping tom?" he smirked. 

"Well, what do you expect when you start stripping yourself in front of me?" I yelled. 

He smiled evilly, "Yeah, I know it's part of my plan," he winked. 

"Your plan?" I questioned.

 "Yeah, if I flaunt my body around, you'll soften up and crawl into my bed tonight," he slyly smirked.

 I gaped at him in shock. "You cheeky little bastard. You know what, just for that, I won't," I snapped defiantly.

 His eyes lit up with challenge. Without breaking eye contact, he started to undo the buttons of his jeans slowly, tantalizingly. I tried my best to keep my focus on his eyes to show he wasn't affecting me, but fuck was he affecting me. 

 I found my eyes involuntarily dropping low. He dropped his jeans to the ground, leaving him only in his sexy black boxer briefs, which hung low on his hips. Very low.

I swallowed as I took in the entire length of his body. I slowly made my way down, starting with his pecs, then his abs, before finally following his deep V-line all the way down to his-

Yeah, I was definitely fucked.

I cleared my throat nervously, and with much difficulty finally dragged my eyes away from his...from his...yeah you get what I'm saying.