Chapter 64

"Ethan, let me get this straight, you kidnapped me, so you could take me to a fucking McDonalds drive-through," I scoffed looking at him in disbelief. 

"I mean, I like McDonald's as much as the next person, but I'd hardly call it a romantic date."

"How did I kidnap you? I asked you to come and you got into the car willingly," he argued. 

"I beg to differ," I interrupted. "You used the promise of food, to coerce me into the car, which is a form of manipulation," I snapped. 

He just sighed and ignored me. "And, secondly, this is only the first stop, we're going somewhere else after," Ethan said as he rolled his eyes at me. 

"Which is...," I sang, looking up at him expectantly. 

"Not telling you..." he sang back, imitating me.

 Ethan rolled down the window of his car as he approached the drive-through window. He cleared his throat. "Can I have two chicken nugget meals, two Smartie McFlurries, and a coke and water," Ethan called out to the guy at the window without even bothering to consult with me. 

I looked at him angrily, about to yell at him for ordering for me, but then I stopped. He had gotten my order exactly right. 

"Wait, how do you know what I order?" I asked in confusion.

 He let out a low chuckle and turned to face me. "Because I pay attention to everything when it concerns you," he winked flirtatiously.

 I narrowed my eyes. "That seems hard to believe," I scoffed. "What's my favorite TV program, then?" I snapped.

 "Vampire Diaries," he said quickly without missing a beat. 

"Well, that one was obvious, so whatever. What's my biggest pet peeve?" I fired out.

 "Easy, people stealing your food," he responded easily. 

I shook my head at him. "Typically, you know I hate that the most, yet you do that all the time," I grumbled angrily.

 "I can't help it, it's fun to wind you up," he laughed.

"I can't help it, it's fun to wind you up," I childishly intimidated in a ridiculously low-pitched voice. 

"We need to work on your impressions, Chubs, you didn't capture the sexiness of my voice in the slightest," he smiled. 

He dug out his wallet, fished out some money and handed it over to the worker, who exchanged it for our McDonald's bag. 

"Whatever, just drive," I said as I rolled my eyes. 

"Firstly, you must put this over your eyes," Ethan smiled as he rummaged through his car pocket and pulled out a scarf.

-----------------------------

"I feel like an idiot, please tell me we're not in public," I groaned.

 Ethan was leading me somewhere outside, and I couldn't see a damn thing as there was a scarf wrapped tightly over my eyes. 

"Relax, we're alone," he chuckled as he continued to drag me along, with his hand clasped firmly in mine.

 I let out a squeal as I tripped on something on the floor. Ethan quickly put a hand around my waist to steady me before I hit the ground.

 "You're so clumsy," he snorted. 

"Don't be mean, it's harder than it looks," I whined as I shuffled along slowly, feeling frightened of falling again.

 Ethan let out a sigh and moved closer to me. He wrapped an arm around me, and I squeaked in surprise as he suddenly lifted me up into arms, so he was carrying me bridle-style.