Chapter 34

"Why did you stop?" I whined as I pouted my lips. 

 "I..er..." he swallowed, as his gaze dropped down to my lips. He seemed to lose his train of thought and just stared. 

"Hellooo, anyone there," I giggled as I waved my hand in front of his face. He immediately tore his eyes away from me, and let out a harsh breath which sounded half like a cry. 

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" he hissed, as he fisted his hair in frustration. 

I scrunched up my face in confusion. "What's wrong with kissing me? I wanted you to," I hiccupped.

 He glanced back at me with eyes blazed with guilt, and he softly shook his head. "No, Mia. You don't know what you want," he explained softly.

 "I..I," his eyes flashed with pain. "I took advantage, I should have pushed you away sooner."

"So...so.. you don't want to kiss me?" I asked softly as I felt tears start to well up in my eyes. 

His eyes widened in panic. "Hey, no, don't cry," he said, as he rushed towards me and wiped away a tear on my cheek. "I do want to kiss you Mia, but just not tonight, okay. Maybe another day," he said as he gave me a comforting smile.

"Come on, let's get you to bed," he said, as he took my hand in his and led me over to the bed. Once he helped me underneath the coves, he looked down at me and sighed. "Now, this time actually stay," he said firmly.

 I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah, Mr. Bossypants," I said as I reached out and gave his cheek a double pat. 

He just shook his head at me in amusement, before he made his way back to the desk. I tossed and turned in discomfort, as I tried to find a comfortable position. 

"This room is hot," I complained loudly.

 Ethan spun around on his chair. "Why, don't you take off your jacket then, genius," he chuckled. 

"Oh yeah," I smiled.

 He rolled his eyes again and turned back to his writing. I clumsily wrestled to get my jacket off, and once I did, I let out a contented sigh. I frowned when I realized I still felt hot. I was just about to go yell at Ethan again when I paused as an idea came to mind.

  It was so obvious; I should just take my top off. That would cool me right down.

Without a second thought, I grabbed the end of my top and pulled it over my head, leaving me in just my bra. I smiled in satisfaction, as I was instantly hit with the refreshing feeling of cool air against my skin. 

Much better.

I glanced over at Ethan. He was hunched over the desk, with his back to me, and he looked deep in concentration as he scribbled something down on some paper. I hated him. Why wouldn't he kiss me? Couldn't he tell I was fucking horny? You know what forget kissing, I'm going to get this guy to fuck me.

With a devilish smirk, I swung my legs out of the bed and started to wobbly walk my way over to him. 

Ugh, why won't my legs co-operate!

Ethan slammed his pen down on to the desk with an aggravated sigh and swiveled around to face me. "Chubs, I told you to stay in-"

Ethan's lips parted in shock, and he stared me up and down as though he could scarcely believe what he was seeing. 

"W-w-why why is your top gone?" He stuttered. His eyes were working hard to stay up at my face, but his gaze kept dropping low as though they had a mind of my own.