34.

- Rodrick Moore -- Compton, California -

- Rodrick Moore -
- Compton, California -

—— ⚠️ short chapter ——

after we left the hospital.. it was very quiet between us. i didn't know what to say to Vanessa because i knew i couldn't make anything better.

i played her favorite songs in the car with my hand rubbing on her thigh the entire time until we got home.

when we got home she got out before i could even unbuckle my damn seat belt and ran inside the house unlocking the door with her key.

after getting inside setting the stuff the doctor gave us for her to recover on the table, i let kilo outside giving Ness some space. i know how much this is hurting her and shit, it's hurting me too.

but we could get a surrogate right? i don't know how that shit works but right now, i'm worried about Vanessa.

you seen how much she wanted winter? winter wasn't even ours.

"kilo come" i sighed making him run up the deck and into the house. i shut and locked the door before heading upstairs.

when i got in our room i heard the shower running which made me a little bit annoyed because i wanted to talk to her.

i changed into some shorts with no shirt on. just my chains.

i went back downstairs and into the kitchen to cook something for her to eat.

it was about 2:30 in the morning by the time we left the hospital so i'm guessing it's around 3:20 am right now.

i get if she wants to sleep first but honestly? i don't think she'll fall asleep tonight.

after finishing cooking her something to eat, i grabbed a bottle of water before taking the plate and water up the stairs and into our bedroom.

she was in the mirror rubbing on her shoulder looking at all the bruises that were put on her not to long ago. i hate when she does this shit.

"stop" i mumbled grabbing her arm pulling it away from her arm as i wrapped mine around her waist from the back staring at her through the mirror. "you beautiful you know? and these?" i pointed to the bruises. "are just battle scars baby. they show how far you've come. don't be scared to show them ight?" i gave her neck a light kiss.

she didn't respond. she just cried silently as i began to remind her who she was and why she shouldnt be scared for what's gonna happen in the future.

"You're a survivor, Vanessa. we've been knew that. what's happening to you ain't your fault ight? we gon make it work. we gon get a surrogate if we have to. i want you to be happy and i ain't gon stop until you are" i reminded her turning her to me. "just talk to me. i'm right here and i'm ready to listen"

i watched as tears streamed down her face but she didn't make a sound. this shit is really breaking her and you can tell.

"come here" i pulled her into a tight hug rubbing on her back. "cry if you need to ight? youn gotta say anything"

that's when i heard her begin to cry out loud as she hugged me back tightly. i felt her tears run down my bare chest as her cries broke through hers.

"i'm such a fuck up, roddy!" she cried.

"no you ain't. Lawrence is a damn fuck up and ima make sure he knows it"

i haven't done anything about Lawrence's men yet. i'm filled with fucking anger but i think it's best to focus on Vanessa more then anything right now.

"i made you food and i brought you some water. you should eat"
i pulled away keeping my hands on her waist.

"i'm not hungry" she shook her head.

"bae please" i sighed. "i need you to take it easy and eat like the doctor said"

"roddy i'm already fucked up!" she cried pushing me away. "i can't even have babies anymore just fucking stop!"

i don't know what the fuck to do in this situation. how am i supposed to make her feel better?

"i get your upset" i sighed pulling her back to me. "but baby you can't be like the forever. we needa figure out shit. we can get a surrogate or something ight? just please try and work with me on this. i've never had this happen and i have no idea how to help you"

—————————————————————————

is Vanessa being unreasonable?

roddy trying his best 🥺🥺🥺..