01 | bestfriends

I / one

✧𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀✧

"Agh, life!" I say as wake up from my amazing dream with Dylan Minnette.

Freaking Dylan Minnette!

My siblings really have the audacity of waking me up from the best dreams I have. Like seriously, why won't they just shut the heck up?!

"Mommy says you have to make me breakfast!" He enters my room abruptly and jumps on my bed "My tummy needs the yummy-yumm!"

"Good morning to you too, johnny" I laugh at the way he has to make me start my day, but damn it I would love to wake up as a normal person.

It's not that I don't like it, it's that he be playing too much. Every-single-morning (inserts claps between each word) someone has to get inside my fucking room and jump around it. I'm already dizzy enough.

He doesn't say a word and just storms out of the bedroom. Now it's just me and my thoughts.

I love my family, they're crazy, weird and out of the common, but they're all I have and all I know. Though sometimes I wish they were better than they are, others, they're enough for me and they make me happy in our own twisted way.

After taking care of my personal hygiene and preparing myself for school, I go downstairs.

There I find my mother, already making breakfast for us.

"Reb, you're too slow" She tells me as I sit down and wait for my yummy yumm as johnny calls it. "I swear I can't ask you for anything!"

"I'm sorry!" I say apologetically, trying to make myself sound sorry, but in reality I'm relived because I can't cook for the sake of my life. "I was getting ready for school"

"Next time you'll go to school without eating" She plainly says.

I don't have a very good relationship with my mother. I am an introverted girl, so I don't speak much and she makes no effort to get to know me and have a deep relationship with me. It's all superficial.

Sadly, same with the other members of the family.

"Okay!" I said without any disposition, not wanting to start anything that could ruin my morning. "Can I take the car?" I ask hoping that she lets me drive to school today instead of taking the bus.

"Sure, but I want it as soon as your school hour passes" She demanded as I stand up to start striding to the entrance of my house.

"Fine, see you later, mother" With that said I walk out and get inside the car.

She didn't even ask me if I was gonna eat.

Arriving at school, I meet Kendra, my best friend since primary school. We are extremely different, however in our own way we get along well and our friendship always prevails, since we put our differences aside.

She is wearing a small beige cropped blouse with black sweatpants. My best friend is stunning. "Becky!!! I swear if you're late one more time" she scolds with a smile on her face, clearly joking. And I think to myself: 'that sounds pretty familiar'.

"Blame it on Dylan Minnette" I laugh "He's the one appearing in my dreams"

"You dumbass. You can't blame a person that doesn't even know you exist for your punctuality issues." We start walking towards our first classroom of the day.