23 | nothing

XXIII / twenty-three

✧𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀✧

He peaks his head out of the door frame and starts lurking in Camilla that is in front of him. He still hasn't noticed me and I seriously hope had doesn't cock his head and encounters me standing stiffly only some steps behind his sister.

"When you put it like that it sounds so fucking wrong, Camilla" He jokingly mumbles, one word dragging the other.

To emphasize the hurt I'm feeling inside, I acknowledge that he is intoxicated. Who the fuck called me here to come and see this bullshit?!

"I just caught you sleeping with Bella, you sick fuck!" he hisses, "How do you expect me to wipe that image out my head?"

"It's your best friend, not your girlfriend. Chill!"

"Okay, then. I'll be chill while you explain this to your fucking girlfriend!"

"Girlfriend?"

I swear if he turns to see me... I have no idea how I would respond. Deep down I'm mad at him for doing me like this because I put my trust in him, my feeling were openly shared with him. I poured in all I had just so he could toss it all on a dumpster.

He steps out of the room with a bedsheet wrapped around his waist, he clenches his fists tightly to prevent it from falling off. Trying to fight back the tears, I take a step back.

I never thought something like this would ever happen to me. Never.

His eyes meet mine and oh Lord if I don't kill him it's going to be a miracle.

"Wow you look great!" he says.

I have a indistinct urge to throw myself at him and hit his chest for doing this to me. However, that's just not me.

"You're an asshole, " I murmur to myself.

M tears keep begging to come out but I can't let myself cry in front of people, much less him.

"Okay, idiots, stop looking and start moving" I hear Camilla's voice from a short distance. She begins to beckon all of our viewers down the stairs.

She moves closer to Hunter and glances behind her should into the room, "You too, you fucking– we will need to have a serious conversation!" she hisses. Then she proceeds to pat Hunter on his uncovered shoulder and add: "He would have expected more from you, brother."

I stand in my place, static, without knowing how to react to what I'm witnessing. This is too much to bear.

My heart leaps suddenly, the second the blonde-haired girl with blue eyes appears from behind Huntet's back. My freaking goodness, she's gorgeous. Why would I think he wanted to be with me when he knows these types of girls?

I sigh.

When we are finally left alone in the corridor he makes me enter the room because of the loud music from downstairs.

As he closes the door behind me, I take a look at the place. The bed is a mess, there are clothes on the floor and more bedsheets on the nightstand.