08 | douchebag [part 3]

VII / eight

✧𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀✧

••some hours earlier that day••

Thanks to my fucking all-time best brother in the world Hunter I have to deal with people's stares.

Last week hadn't been so bad, but today... today is Tuesday and a definitely different air is being breathed. I pass through the hallways of the school and they look me up and down whispering things, muttering among themselves as if I weren't present.

Can someone tell why the freak can't people mind their own business?

"Don't you have anything better to do?" I hissed at some girls that were whispering to each other something about hunter and me.

They laughed at me for about three seconds before looking me up and throw me a look of disgust.

"Let's just get out of here" one of them said.

This... this is why I hate that son of a bitch. I can't believe he actually sent that bastard to the hospital.

God's really testing my patience with my brother.

"You fucking better!" I say through my teeth, but I'm sure they heard me loud and clear. And I give them a murderous look letting them know that with me you do not have that attitude.

"Ugh, I hate it here!" I cover my face with my hands as a sign of fatigue and I tilt my head back complaining to my friend.

"Its all gonna be forgotten in about a week, you'll see" she says trying to give her lost friend some hope.

I know it is, it's just that how will I be able to endure that for more days? It's exhausting to not be able to do things normally because everyone is giving me weird looks.

I have always been on the eyes of almost every one at school. I wouldn't say that I am the very popular one, but I do make a difference in that place, nevertheless, this was not the type of attention I was looking for. I never wanted people to make ugly faces whenever I passed by or when I was having classes in my classrooms.

Hunter has left me with all the prejudice of his actions and for that, screw you, brother.

Jason, my ex boyfriend, definitely deserved it. How could he cheat on me? On ME?!!

I mean, I'm beautiful, gorgeous!

After what he did I don't think I'll have the courage to find love again... I'd lied to Hunter about a new boyfriend just so that I could go out with my friend Bella and vent out to her about this whole situation.

Hours later...

When the final bell of the day rang, everybody was rushing to go outside and me too, out of all of these people, I'm the one who needs the deepest breath of fresh air.

Now outside of the building, we're heading to the parking spot Bella had parked her car on.

Fuck, I need my own car.

There was a crowd surrounding the area, to my surprise.

"What the fuck are they doing?" Bella asks squinting to discover what all those people were doing next to her car.