02 | anger issues

II / two

✧𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑✧

I feel his nose break as my fist hits his face.

Adrenaline rushes through my veins while I kick this dude's face.

This fucking asshole cheated on my sister. MY SISTER.

"I'm going to fuck you up so badly right now" I punch him one more time as he cries in the ground. "You little bitch, you can't even fight me back and you still dared to cheat on fucking sister!" His face is covered in blood, his nose is crooked because I broke it.

He spits blood "Dude, chill out. It was Sonya's fault." He speaks with difficulty.

"You can't defend yourself, but you're pretty quick to blame others, huh?" I grab him by the neck of his shirt and again my fist hits his stupid face.

I slowly start hearing people coming up to us screaming and shouting, but I just keep doing my thing.

This bastard needs to learn his lesson.

Who does he think he is to cheat on my sister?

How could that motherfucker hurt my sister like this?

Freaking asshole.

"Hunter, get off him"

"You're gonna kill him"

"Is he dead?"

"What's going on?"

I hear people say while they get closer and closer. Nosy bitches. I don't mind having viewers so I don't stop kicking his ass. He just deserves it. It's as simple as that.

"Bro, Hunter, you're gonna get expelled" I hear Tyler's voice loud and clear as he wraps his arms around my waist trying to get me off of the bastard. "Shit, someone come help me before this ends up worse"

"Let me go, dude!" I yell.

"Fuck" I give up letting him go and shaking myself out of my friend's grip. "I'm so fucked, man!"

I know I am, but I'm still glad my punches are going to leave bruises on his face and scars, too.

"What's happening here?" The principal gets into the dramatic scene.

I look at the dude. He's busted.

Yep, this is it. The third strike.

I just know I'm expelled.

•••...•••...•••

"You got what?" he was astounded.

"Dad, listen, I can explain"

"Explain what, Hunter? How you broke the kid's nose?" He only makes sarcastic comments when he's pissed, and that's how I know I messed up big time.

I had already promised him I wouldn't get into fights anymore and I've broken that promise so quickly.

"I don't know what else I can do for you to understand that your anger issues are destroying your life, Damn it!" He complains once again. "You could have killed him!"

"I'm sorry, I really am"

"Oh, of course you are!" I can feel him rolling his eyes through the phone. He's disappointed.