11 | acquaintances

XI / eleven

✧𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀✧

"Rebecca, shut the fuck up" Nichole, my youngest sister, squeaks in my ear. We were discussing about how good Dylan Minnette looks in pink hair.

"No, you shut up. You're speaking nonsense!" I chuckle.

"No, Re. You can't tell me he doesn't look like a troll!" She mocks my beautiful baby.

How does she have the nerve to call Dylan a fucking troll?

"You are the troll here, so shut it" I make fun of her laughing out loud.

"Rebecca, please" she scoffs and emphasizes that last word with a grin, "If I am a troll, so are you! Everyone says we look too much like twins!" she retaliates, looking at me with fun eyes. I just gasp as if it somewhat offended me.

In some ways, yes, it is true. We do have similarities, and it's pretty noticeable.

I hit her hard with my pillow again and again. Making sure she feels pain for calling ourselves trolls.

It's moments in like this that I feel like being a part of this whole thing, isn't as bad as it feels like.

Hitting her is kind of fun, now that I experimented it.

"Ok, ok." She finally yields putting her hands up. I throw the pillow at her one more time. "Trolls are cute, though. "

I laugh. Yes, now we're talking.

"And they can sing!" I state, panting.

Oof.

"You can't"

"Fuck you"

A couple of horselaughs later, my phone buzzes in sign of a new message. We both frown at each other before I could know who it is.

I grab my phone. Hunter Raymond.

Nichole eyes me expectantly, curving her mouth into a playful smirk. "Want me to start making hunting chokes?"

Oh Lord, please. This girl has to stop being so obnoxious.

The message says: 'Can we meet up tomorrow at two pm?'

Crap! I forgot tomorrow is Saturday.

When Nic manages to read what the message says, she gasps incredulously. Oh, she is being unbearable.

"How could you?!" She asks with her hand placed on her chest. "I'm your favorite sister, I should have known that you were going on a date with a hunter guy!" She smiles.

I give her a denying look, but she keeps smiling at me. What do people have with those faces?No one looks at me normally.

"His name is Hunter and he's not a fucking hunter! And it's not a date!"

Kendra had told me the same thing. She said that Hunter and I are going to go on dates every Saturday. But are they considered dates?