10 | little boy

X / ten

✧𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀✧

"It's not a good time, John. Get the fuck out of my room!" I complain covering my face with my hands, I squirm over the bed, still sleepy.

When did Johnny get so fucking big?

What the heck?

After feeling big hands on my wrists, I startled and immediately opened up my eyes and gasped.

"Fuck" Hunter grunts.

I am still paralyzed by what is happening. I had fallen asleep next to Hunter, I guess that was how tired I was. When I came out of the bathroom he was already lying asleep like a dead man.

So what else could I have done? I ate the sandwich that was honestly delicious, my stomach would thank him later. Then I laid down and I suppose I lost consciousness.

"I am so so sorry! I forgot I was with you!" I explain motioning my hands nervously.

But how did we end up in this position? Look, I know I'm not the stillest person when it comes to sleeping, but how? I remember setting a distance between us so we wouldn't touch, even though the bed isn't the biggest, my body is tiny. Ugh.

I'm overreacting, it's nothing.

My arm was resting on his chest and I was laying on my chest.

Now that I straighten my composure again, I see how he rubs his eyes with his fingers.

"Okay" he says, his voice flat. He doesn't say much and start striding towards the door in a swift movement. "Stay here" he says, grunting and leaves, shutting the door behind him, apparently irritated.

"Sorry" I mumble with an apologetical tone. I don't think he heard that.

He's been acting weird ever since I got out of the shower, could it be that I scared him when he came out of the bathroom just wrapped in a towel? I knew the best idea was to get out with my wet clothes on. That way I would avoid being this fucking embarrassed.

This day can't get any worse, I swear!

How come in only one day many awful things happen? It was supposed to be a 'Ken and Reb' day!

Again... The odds are against me!

Just when I decided to get out of there, I heard the voice that woke both of as up. Whoever it is, they are mad mad.

Their voices are being muffled by the thick walls and the door, even so, I could clearly hear what they are saying.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me?" It is a girl and she sounds like she's been crying, however she spoke with fierce.

Her tone resembles Hunter's, that moment at the cafeteria when he yelled at Kade.

Hunter, however, kept his cool, "I wasn't sure at first!" He says.

Is it a bad move to listen to them? He did tell me not to get ou, though...

"Damn it, Hunter!" Her voice is wobbly, cannot see her face, but I was certain that she was devastated. "You should have told me first"

Could that be his girlfriend?

Ugh, this feels uncomfortable. I don't know what do to right now...

I remember I don't have a fucking car to drive me home and that I made plans with Kendra, so I text her: 'Come get me the fuck out of here ASAP'.