18 | secrets

XVIII / eighteen

✧𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀✧

Oh, my fucking goodness!

I'm freaking out!

I'm going to go fucking crazy!

No, no! I'm gonna pass out!

What? How did this happen?!

This caught me off-guard. Hunter just stole a kiss from me! Like a real kiss, not a product of my imagination!

I follow along with it and let the passion take over, dropping the pad wetted by dry blood and cupping his cheeks with my hands.

I've been thinking of this moment ever since we started to hang out. I can't count the times I pictured us together –of course not in the weird position– showing each other how much we are into one another.

To deepen the delicate kiss, he makes his hand travel back to my nape and I slightly open my mouth to make space for his tongue to enter.

It now turns into a heated one, but I gently stop my motions before this leads on to something else I don't want to do.

What does this mean? What does this kiss make us?

Is this right? Fuck, my freaking head is trying to destroy me with questions I can't answer for myself.

Now that the kiss is over and we're intensely looking through each other's eyes, I see that I just made a big mistake by kissing someone that can't trust me. And there is still the Kade complication I need to think through.

"Are you going to talk to me now?" I raise a question.

"I am talking to you. " he rhetorically answers.

We had been ranting about random stuff for the past few hours we've been together today. Currently, I wanna stop with the bullshit and have a real conversation.

"I mean really talk. Have a real heart to heart conversation." I clarify. He knows what I mean.

After watching all that damn crap back there and wondering what causes him to always seem broken, I have to ask the questions he's been avoiding these last months, that have been dwelling in my head nonstop.

"I want to know why that dude threw himself at you like that. I wanna know why you transferred and came to school all beaten up on the first day!" I start to point out very dramatically all the things he has been avoiding talking about. "Why do you always have your knuckles banda-!"

"I don't want to talk about it, okay?" he interrupted me, raising his voice. I was startled moving back to my place, the driver's seat.

The way he yelled at me, made my blood boil. I've tried so hard to keep my cool so he feels comfortable, but what about me?

This can't be a one-sided thing. I want reciprocity.

"No, Hunter! You have to fucking talk to me, damn it! I've been trying to help you for months, but you always, always put me aside. You constantly push me out!" I feel as my voice starts to rise and my face begins to hear up.