03 | introducing

III / three

✧𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀✧

It's Monday morning again and I'm not really to start the cycle all over again. Man, shit is always the same. Not that I love changes, I only like to have little surprises, you know? Something to be excited about. But not too excited because when I get extremely excited I act stupidly.

Or that's what I think. Being happy makes me look like idiotic.

Yep, these are my actual thoughts.

"Rebecca!" Priscila shouts from the outside of the room. "Get your butt up so I can take you to school early this time".

Priscila is my older sister. As with my mom, we don't have a very much close relationship. If we get along it's momentarily because I cannot stand that girl.

I love her, though.

"Nooo" I cover my head with my pillow, complaining. "I'm gonna take the bus today"

I dislike being around family members, because they make me feel awkward and strange. That's why I try my best to avoid interacting with people.

"No, you're coming with me!" She says then opens my door and takes a look at me laying on the bed as a total mess. "And it's final"

"Leave me alone, Pri!" I groan.

I want only ten more minutes of sleep. Only ten and I'll be good to go.

"Stop complaining and get ready. Fast" she closes the door disappearing.

This time I do everything quickly as she told me to and get inside the car sitting next to her.

She turns on the radio and one of my favorite songs start playing. I quietly start singing it to myself.

"Rebe, come on! You sing this all the time in your room." As she says that the volume only goes up. "Sing it louder"

"Yeah because in my room I have no one watching me sing like dying cats." It's true what I say. If someone puts a gun to my head and demands me to sing my favorite jams passionately, I would get shot because the shooter'd have a stroke listening to me sing.

Bad example by that's how badly I sing. I'd kill birds with it.

We arrive and as soon as she parks, Kade appears approximating himself to the car.

"You still talk to that boy?" She curiously asks glaring at him.

He's already smiling and signing to us. Why can't he let me breath. It's like he thinks I belong to him or something.

"Unfortunately yes" I sadly say.

I get out of the car meeting him "Hii" I fake smile "how are you?"

"I'm better now that you're here. Yesterday I forgot to tell you that I finished that project of mine. Now it only needs your perfect touch" See? This is what I'm talking about. What 'perfect touch' of mine? And he dared to make those weird faces. Boy if you can't flirt, don't!

"Hah, hum. You're insane" I try to play "what do you want me to do?"

Please don't make me go to his house, please no. He's an only child with absent parents. That house gives me memories of moments I'd like to forget, various types, but the ones I hate the most are the um, hm... dirty ones.

"You can come over if you're free and I'll tell you all about it"He smiles in excitement and I just nod.

I don't want to.