04 | jealousy

IV / four

✧𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐂𝐀✧

"Have you seen the guy? He is a total babe" Kendra says excitedly.

It's not a big deal. He is not a big deal.

"Don't even look at me like that, I saw him walking into you classroom"

"We're partners, actually" after I say that she gasps then a big smile forms on her face.

We were walking down the hall heading out to the exit of the building when I felt someone tap me in the shoulder. I stop my steps and look back. It was him.

"Uh, Hey. Rebecca, right?" He asks.

"Yeah" I respond with a shy voice.

I wanna go home! Not have a conversation with him. I don't even want to go to Kade's house right now. Agh, why don't I have good days?

"About the project... can you give me your number so we can agree on how to organize ourselves?"

I'm sorry what? Did he just ask for my number? Really?

The last thing I want right now is to have to constantly be talking to someone. I don't like commitment like that.

I am very well educated and polite so I don't have a choice. Plus, it's economics, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna fail this one if he is not good.

And that's on depending on other for good grades.

"Sure" I agree, and he proceeds to take his phone out of his pocket and give it to me. I nervously put my number on it hoping that he isn't some type of weirdo that uses girls numbers to flex on their friends.

"I guess I'll talk to you later" he looks at me with a smirk and aren't his eyes beautiful?

He says goodbye and disappears from our sight.

"Don't even say anything" I warn Kendra after feeling her gaze on me. Wtf is wrong with her?

It's just a number. It's just a project. Nothing more will happen.

"He is so cute" she compliments with a sweet voice. She then grabs my hand and we continue to walk towards our destination.

"Whatever" i say not giving much importance.

But deep down, oh boy, I am screaming. With excitement and vacillation, too. I am not going to lie, I feel badly intimidated by him. He looks rough, I don't think I wanna be around people that are constantly getting trouble.

Not to make assumptions, but he looks like he's been fighting. That guy is not someone I want to mess with.

However, 'don't judge a book by its cover right', right?

He still looks like he could beat me up.

••• ....•••....•••

Turns out what Kade was trying to show me was a photoshoot he'd done recently. It's really beautiful, he's really talented.

He loves photography and modeling. It's his passion and indeed he's good at it. Very very talented.

"Kade! These are amazing!" I compliment his work. He looks stunning in the photos "I can't believe you did this all by yourself"

He then puts his hands on my shoulder as I look at more pictures. He caresses the skin of my neck which gives me chills.

Oh and he doesn't stop there... he leans in his head to the level of mine, smirking.