Chapter 18/ Adrien

I growled as I bust down the door and held up my baton.

As I walked in slowly, I saw that the entrance was empty. No one was there. I looked back at everyone to make sure they were okay.

I was in my Chat Noir suit, and "Adrien" was staying at the hotel in case anything happened.

Chloe, Alya, Nino, and Marinette's parents were all here. Chloe was looking around for any sign of Marinette or Deathwish. Alya had her hands up ready to fight with a chip that was recording everything so that we could look at it closer later in her glasses. Nino was in nearly the same pose as Alya, and Mari's parents were both cautiously but surely moving forward.

When we were all about five feet away from the door,  there was a slam.

We all turned around quickly and saw the silhouette of Deathwish with her hand on the back of the door.

She locked the door as she stepped into the light smiling.

"I thought you would never show." She smirked as she looked at all of us.

I quickly made my way to the front of the group.

"What are you doing to our friend?!" Chloe yelled, putting her hands up.

"Who? Sorry, it's just that I've already killed so many of them that I'm not sure which one you're talking about." Deathwish giggled as Chloe growled and stomped her foot.

"Our daughter! Marinette! What are you doing with her?! Give her back this instant little girl!" Mrs. Dupain-Cheng yelled.

Deathwish tapped her chin for a moment. "Oh! You mean her! Yeah. Don't worry. I'm taking wonderful care of that blue-eyed bitch."

"Why you little-!" Alya was about to stomp forward, but I grabbed her arm and looked her in the eye.

We had made a plan before coming, knowing we couldn't just bust in.

Alya twitched a little and then turned away from me.

Deathwish held up her hand at the group. "Who first? Friends? Or family?"

Marinette's dad stalked forward and pretended he was about to attack Deathwish, and she shot at his stomach.

A large puff of flour exploded from Mr. Dupain-Cheng's shirt. We had stuffed bags of flour up his shirt.

Deathwish coughed as she pulled away from Marinette's dad.

Alya and Nino took the flour bags out of his shirt and started shaking them toward Deathwish.

"Glasses on! Now!" I yelled, and we all pulled safety glasses out of one of our pockets and put them on to protect our eyes from the flour.

Then Mr. and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng charged toward Deathwish.

They pinned her against the door and Chloe and I started looking around for tape.

We found duct tape and started taping Deathwish to the door, along with her mouth shut so that she couldn't somehow bite through the tape and release herself.

Once the flour faded away and we all took our glasses off, we turned to Deathwish.

"Chloe and Nino, check upstairs. Alya, you come with me to check the basement. Mr. and Mrs. Dupain-Cheng, you keep an eye on Deathwish." I ordered, and everyone nodded.

Nino and Chloe looked at each other before running up the stairs.

Alya and I looked at each other nodded, and ran for the stairs going down.