1k CELEBRATION GAMES

Ok, so how this is going to work, is we're going to start by playing "Kiss, Marry, Kill" Miraculous edition. You are going to put your answer in the comment section of that paragraph. If you don't want to play, then please skip this chapter, because it does not effect the story in any way. This all just for some fun with the fandom!

Anyway, got the rules down? Awesome!

Let's begin!

1. Kiss, Marry, Kill?
Kagami, Lila, Chloe

2. Kiss, Marry, Kill?
Adrien, Luka, Nino

3. Kiss, Marry, Kill?
Sabrina, Max, Marc

4. Kiss, Marry, Kill?
Marinette, Adrien, Alya

5. Kiss, Marry, Kill?
Sabine, Tom, Gabriel

Ok that's enough for that game. Now for would you rather!

1. Would you rather... Live with Marinette or Live with Adrien?

2. Would you rather... Be Chloe's partner or Be Kagami's partner?

3. Would you rather... show up to Marinette's birthday party but skip Alya's or show up to Alya's birthday party but skip Marinette's?

4. Would you rather... have Luka and Adrien together or have Marinette and Kagami together?

5. Would you rather have Julerose sail, but Nathmarc sink, or Nathmarc sail but Julerose sink?

6. Would you rather... have the Ladybug Miraculous or have the Black Cat Miraculous?

7. Would you rather... be Lila's best friend for 2 years, or be Chloe's best friend for life?

8. In the episode 'Oblivio' if you were Marinette, would you rather... split up so that if one of you got caught there would still be hope, or stay together, no identity reveal, but LOTS of romance?

9. Would you rather... kill Plagg or kill Tikki?

10. Would you rather... get to meet Marinette or get to meet Adrien?

Now that we're finished with that game, how about we play something else? How about the shipping game! To play, you look at the ship options and pick which one you would prefer. The ships could be cursed or regular. I guess you'll just have to see!

1. Marinette+Nathaniel or Marinette+Luka

2. Adrien+Lila or Adrien+Chloe

3. Juleka+Rose or Rose+Prince Ali

4. Gabriel+Natalie or Gabriel+Emilie

5. Lila+trash or (mha fans unite!) Lila+Mineta

6. Tikki+Plagg or Tikki+Wayzz

7. Marinette+Chloe or Marinette+Lila

8. Chloe+Sabrina or Chloe+Kim

9. Audrey(Chloe's Mom)+Gabriel or Audrey+Mayor (I forgot his name)

10. Marinette+Chat Noir or Ladybug+Adrien

Ok! All done with the games! I can't wait to see your answers! I hope you had fun! And once again, thank you for over 1k reads! It means so much to me and I never thought my book would ever make it this far, and especially not so quickly.

P.S. let me know what you want me to do to celebrate 2k reads if I ever get there!

I hope you enjoy the next chapter!!! 🐞🐱