Chapter 24/Adrien

Once everyone stopped laughing at Nino, we settled into a comfortable silence.

Marinette reached up into her bag and pulled out her sketch book full of designs, and a pencil.

She started sketching as the others starting having playful arguments and conversations.

"What is your inspiration for this design, Princess?" I whispered, and a small smile tugged at the edges of Mari's lips.

"A certain kitty cat." She replied.

I smiled, intrigued and looked down into her book. I almost instantly turned red when I saw the design.

"Um- Marinette? Are you- is that?" I stuttered and she looked up at me.

"What? You don't like it?" She teased, knowing how awkward it would be to explain that I did like the design without sounding like a fucking pervert.

The design as far as I could tell, was really... hot. It was a black sleeveless cropped top with a zipper down the middle. It also had a collar and the zipper had a bell as a handle. The bottoms weren't even really bottoms. They were like underwear that went past your belly button, except it looked good? There were fishnet tights attached to the bottoms and black boots to finish off the look. There were hints of neon green everywhere, and I saw on a little side note that the green all glows in the dark.

I stopped myself from picturing Marinette in the outfit so that i didn't pass out.

"Hey, do you think I should add a hood with cat ears?" Marinette asked, staring down at the page with concentration.

"Wouldn't that look kinda weird with the collar?" I replied.

"I would do the hood instead of the collar." Marinette looked up at me with those dazzling blue eyes, and I guess I nodded because then she smiled at me and started erasing the collar and drawing a hood instead.

My goodness she's adorable.

I stood up as the door opened, and everyone turned quickly toward the door.

It was just Chloe's Butler. "I am here with the medical kits and some food to last you the day."

"Thanks whatever-your-name-is." Chloe smiled grimly at the butler and he nodded to her.

"Now it is time to board up the door, mademoiselle." He said and Chloe nodded.

"Okay. Thank you. Stay safe." Chloe said, and closed the door.

I had never really seen Chloe be very nice to her butler. Always rather rude. Even after she and Marinette became friends.

I had been wondering what had happened to Sabrina, but turns out she and Max have plenty of fun hanging out. Sabrina has also told Chloe that she was tired of being pushed around and needed a brake from Chloe's attitude.

Anyways, once Marinette finished, she reached into her bag again and pulled out some fabric and stuff to make the outfit.

"What'ya makin' Mari?" Alya stilled over and peered into Marinette's book.

"Oop. Some Kitty's in trouble next time he comes around. Are you planning on wearing that for him?" Alya smirked.

"Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. We'll find out." Marinette smiled just slightly as she focused on what she was doing.

I got to my feet and started talking to Chloe about where to put the med kits.

"I think one in the closet, one under the couch cushion, and one in the bathroom." Chloe said.