Chapter 29/ Marinette

I walked over to the couch and sat down with a sigh.

"Do you think he doesn't like it?" I whispered.

"Girl, I swear to Ladybug you are blind as hell." Alya rolled her eyes as Chloe and Nino laughed.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused, looking up at them.

Alya shook her head.

"You just look so hot he couldn't take it." Chloe clarified, and I felt my face heating up.

"O-oh." I looked back down into my lap.

The fabric wasn't uncomfortable like I thought it would be, but instead felt like I could lounge about in it for hours before getting even the slightest bit uncomfortable.

Adrien finally walked slowly out of the bathroom, face red.

When his eyes finally met mine, he seemed to get almost instantly lost.

Then his eyes drifted down to my lips. He blinked slowly like a cat as his eyes seemed to trace every curve of my body. Like he was trying to memorize me.

"Are you just going to stare at each other forever or are we going to get this sleepover started?" Nino interrupted us, holding up the kettle of hot milk that we had brought from the kitchen.

Adrien and I both turned red and nodded as we all stood up.

I helped Chloe get the blankets and pillows and spread them out all over the floor. Alya helped Nino get the snacks ready along with the hot chocolate. And Adrien turned on the TV and started looking for some music to play.

Once Chloe and I finished, Chloe went to help Adrien pick some music and and went to help Alya and Nino.

"That outfit is amazing, Mari." Alya winked at me and I smiled.

"Thanks."

"Yeah, dude. Are you sure you don't want to be a model? You could pull it off." Nino joked.

"Sorry, but I only model my own clothes." I did a playful hair flip and Alya and Nino laughed.

Once the hot chocolate was made and the snacks were sorted out, Alya, Nino, and I started getting comfortable on the floor.

Adrien and Chloe were arguing about what playlist to play, but eventually Chloe won out and then her music was playing.

Adrien looked at me nervously before smiling sheepishly and sitting down beside me.

I scooted closer to him as I grabbed a piece of popcorn and threw it up into the air to land it in my mouth. But I accidentally threw it too high and Adrien ducked his head in the way and it landed in his mouth.

Alya chuckled as I hit Adrien in the shoulder and he winced.

"So what do you guys wanna do first?" Chloe asked, and I shrugged.

"Karaoke!" Adrien said, and I could basically see the stars dancing in his eyes.

"We don't even have a Karaoke thing." Chloe rolled her eyes. "Nitwit." She added after a pause.

Adrien pouted as I laughed. "You know, you two became so much meaner to me when you found out I'm Chat. I would expect to to treat me like royalty."

"I'm sorry Kitty." I smiled as I pecked him on the cheek.

"I mean, I guess we can figure it out. But I get to pick the song." Alya jerked her thumb at herself.

"Fine by me." I shrugged and pulled my legs in.