Chapter 10 - The Twins

We'd been sat in the tent all morning with very little to do. Most resorted to sleep after having got so little on the hard floors last night, including Eve. But I was full of energy and ended up in conversation with David and the twin. All dressed up in are new gear, sitting on are makeshift beds.

"So what's happening between you and ginger," one of the twins winked.

"Don't think we've forgotten what happened earlier and your obviously not brother and sister," the other one finished.

"That's just creepy how you two do that!" David butted in.

"Well get used to it."

"Because this is what your gonna have to live with."

"Now you're just doing it on purpose."

"Maybe..."

"Maybe not. Any way Seth, answer the question," she teased looking over at Eve who was still fast asleep.

"Well you know, where good friends..."

"Yeah good friends, I bet you are."

"Well yeah, I've known her for a while and she's been there a lot for me recently." I said more confidently.

"Uhu, and you like her," the other one practically sang.

"Come on girls give the guy his space," David protested.

"Ar come on just admit it, I've known you both for like five hours and it obvious!"

"The way you threw yourself at each." The other twin dramatically re-enacted what happened, throwing herself on top of the other.

I was turning redder and redder by the minute. "Okay I do have some sought of attraction towards her...but who wouldn't!" I quickly added. But it was no use even David was starting to laugh but probably at the dramatic performance the twins where putting on for us.

"Okay just because I like somebody, you cannot deny she's beautiful." I was passed the colour of a tomato by now and the twins seemed to be in a particularly giggly and playful mood.

"O Eve I love you!" Isabella mimicked, or Eleanor. Starting to harass her with kisses.

"I think you guys are in the wrong field!" I shot back at them.

"Nope where defiantly 16!"

"More like 6." David jeered between fits of laugher. "You got lipstick all over your face Isabella."

"Ok great we haven't even got any to replace it and that one's Eleanor."

"How will we even tell you two apart?!" David asked.

"You don't," Eleanor said rubbing off the makeup. "Or though Izzy is more playful if you haven't noticed!"

"What's all the laughing about." Moaned Jamie who had been asleep but, unfortunately had placed her sleeping bag next to the Twins.

"Seth's confessing his love for Eve!" Isabella announced.

"Keep it down will you I don't want everyone to know!" I hissed, looking down at Eve.

"Its obvious enough Seth," Jamie joined in, sitting up.

"Not another one! How long till we have meet our group at the tree?"

"We still have half an hour, don't worry." David said checking his watch.

"I'm hungry anyone else hungry?" I got up and walked towards the box still full of  pots, pans and rations.