Voting for Extra Chapter

Time Left to Vote: Closed

The next update will be a mature/explicit extra chapter with the greatest vote. You are free to choose one of the three options below.

A. If Anastacius won the battle

Elias blankly looked at the water beneath the boat. There were bubbles coming up to the surface and it had caught Elias's attention.

 There were bubbles coming up to the surface and it had caught Elias's attention

"Are you listening?"

Elias blinked and turned his attention up front.

A man with blond hair and cold and sharp jeweled blue eyes sat there looking at him with a forbidding smile. His eyes were definitely not smiling.

"... I am sorry."

Elias quietly apologize and docked his head in guilt.

The gifted Elias with a 'kind' smile.

"You know I don't like to repeat myself. You are aware that you will be punished, correct?"

Elias dejectedly nodded once more. His body started to tremble.

"Well then, come to my room this night. We'll see what your parents have to say about that."

***

⚠️ Warning

- Dark
- Very dark and immoral
- Incest
- Use of drugs
- Mind Breaking/Manipulation
- Underage
- Explicit

B. If Chrys did not take Claude's curse

Elias watched his father flinch again. He made it as unnoticeable as possible to look around with his eyes before settling back to Elias. It was something Elias had grown used to seeing his father do and did not comment on it.

They were having tea together in the afternoon. It was a rare event. It was as rare as seeing a Jeweled Winged Butterfly.

The reason being that he Chrys slept very little and only felt safe to sleep in the afternoon. Another reason being that Elias reminded of Claude. The prince was grateful enough to have his father a bit of his time with him.

***

⚠️ Warning

- Child Neglect
- Immoral
- Dark
- Drugs

C. Elias in Another World

His name was Baek Doha. His father was Baek Hyang.

Baek Hyang was great with martial arts and parkour but had stopped his delinquency to start a cafe so he could support both himself and his son.

Doha adored Hyang even though he brought different women and men (mostly men) home to the basement where Doha was not allowed to be near.

Apparently, Doha's mother wanted to have nothing to with Hyang and Doha after Doha's birth. Something about Hyang being a 'sick manipulative jerk!'

One day, Hyang brought a man with blond hair and the most beautiful blue eyes. Doha blushed deep crimson at the sight of the man.

"Doha, this is my beautiful boyfriend, Claude. Be nice, okay?"

***

⚠️ Warning

- BDSM
- Immoral
- Manipulation/Mind Breaking
- Drugs
- Kinky

Currently

A - 27

B - 8

C - 5

———

Hello everyone.

I hope you all are having a great day.

Today, I want to inform you that 'Extra Chapter A' will be updated with a link. For those who want to read it, please go to my Wattpad convention page and you will be able to find the link over there.

I will stress that Elias is underage will be going through a lot of explicit, I repeat, EXPLICIT, immoral experience.

Keep in 'Extra Chapter A' may be different than the original one since it was rewritten.

As for the rest of the reader who have a hard time reading 'Extra Chapter A,' the author decided to write the second most voted 'Extra Chapter.'

Thank you for thank your time voting and expressing your views and feelings. We appreciate it very much.