Elias 4.7

He noticed or more like he already knew. He knew that Felix would try and get Elias to apologize to Athanasia. The red head knight obviously did not know what had happened because Athanasia wouldn't probably tell the knight but it was clear to Elias that Felix worked some kind of scenario in his mind and Elias was the one at fault.

Elias would admit that he was the cause of Athanasia's tears but he wouldn't exactly think he was in the wrong. He found no joy in someone protecting a wrongdoer while they glared and scoffed at his father.

Who did she think she was to glare at Claude?!

If she thought she could look at Claude like that while daring to try to get his attention, she was dead wrong. If she wanted attention then she better give hers as well.

Elias huffed in annoyance at how Felix was following and 'hiding' every time the crowned prince turned around.

That red hair was open for everyone to see! Did the knight really think he was hiding or was he trying to annoy the heck out of Elias?

Just how long did that dumb but still adorable knight would persist on acting this way?

"My prince..."

Nikolas whispered hesitantly.

"Should I tell him to leave?"

Elias huffed at the ridiculous situation.

"Felix Robane!"

"Yes, your highness!"

Felix automatically saluted and clicked his heels together the moment Elias abruptly stopped walking and yelled his name.

A moment of silence proceeded to help Felix understand what was going on while Elias looked at Felix which told the knight how ridiculous he was.

"Ah..."

Felix voiced out his realization.

"This is... um, your highness..."

Felix tried to give an excuse to which Elias shook his head in disdain and started making way to his lesson.

"If you are going to follow me then walk beside me, Felix."

Elias turned and continued walking with Nikolas following a few steps behind. The prince heard hurried steps and from the corner of his eyes, he saw Felix figure.

The redhead royal knight coughed to wash away his awkwardness.

"Your highness."

Felix called out. His voice sounded serious.

"What."

Elias answered.

It seemed like it was not the answer Felix wanted because he called again.

"My prince."

"Speak."

Elias was met with silence. The prince held back a growl as he glared at the hallway.

What was his problem?

"Elias."

Elias stopped and turned to look at Felix's serious eyes looking right back at him. Elias raised a hand to stop Nikolas from speaking his disagreement of Felix's choice of title.

"Yes, Felix."

Elias returned his answer just as serious.

"I believe the princess deserves an apology."

Elias's eyes sharpened at the indirect pressure.

"An apology, you say?"

Elias asked.