Elias 6.1

"AAH!"

Gasp broke out his lips as Elias abruptly sat up. His head was pounding. He felt like he had dreamt something very important but he just couldn't remember what. The least he could remember was the same boy with brown hair and green eyes.

What was his name again? Emiryl? Emet? Em and M?

Whatever, the point was that it was no dream. No dream could feel so terrifying. This was obviously a nightmare! To dream about such a disagreeable but grown up guy, how horrible!

Other than Emi-guy's appearance, one word seemed to ring in his ears.

Run.

Elias frowned as he moved to the pot and cups on the nightstand to pour himself a cup of water.

Hopefully, that would be the last.

Elias groaned as he rubbed his head and rang the bell.

"Have you woken, your highness?"

An apathetic voice reached the prince's ears. The maid approached the prince and helped him change his clothes to more appropriate ones.

It was already evening but he still had time before dinner. Wondering what he could use that time for, Elias hummed at the thought that he had not seen Athanasia for a while.

... Athanasia?

Why was she the first person she thought about?

Oh strange...

"I am going to Emerald Palace."

"Of course, my prince. Sir Nikolas and Lady Daphne are currently unavailable. Would it be all well if I were to escort you?"

Elias nodded as Ilana finished dressing him and the prince grasped his cane and started to make his way to Athanasia's palace.

Athanasia had become a complicated topic to think about for the prince. He did not like the princess but he still could not help but feel concerned for her. He wanted her far away but at the same time, he wanted her to be somewhere he could see her safe. The sickening nostalgia he felt when he saw blood be coughed out of her mouth, he felt like he had seen this before. This had happened before.

Elias frowned until he noticed a lock of light blond hair dance with the gentle wind that blew. The prince looked up and there she stood. The maid a little far but Elias could not take his eyes off Athanasia.

"Big brother?"

"Big brother!"

The prince did not respond as the stinging pain in his head grew.

"Run."

"Brother, please don't go!"

"I am sorry Athanasia."

He wiped her tears.

"Run."

"I have to go... If I work hard, I might be recognized as the crown prince. Then I will have power to protect you."

"I didn't do it! Brother! I did not poison Jennette!"

"Don't worry. I will find the culprit. Wait for me."

"Why?! Couldn't you have waited for me to bring proof?! Father!"

"For the crown prince to go missing three weeks after the princess's death..."

"I will see you soon, Athanasia..."