43. 5 Months later

- Vanessa Valor -- Compton, California -

- Vanessa Valor -
- Compton, California -

"thank you" i sighed breathlessly as roddy stood back up. "i needed that"

"it felt like you did" he teased.

"roddy" i groaned.

"i'm playing baby. you know i'm always down to pleasure you when you need it" he said sitting next to me on our bed.

"fuckkk" i hissed as i felt my camps come along.

"you want you medicine bae?" he asked.

"no" i said through gritted teeth. "goddamn why does this hurt so bad!"

"ight mama" roddy said laying down putting his hands on my stomach. "my princess.. you in there?" he mumbled against my stomach.

he smiled feeling a kick go against his hand as the pain started to die down.

"we find out what you are tomorrow" he smiled. "my lil princess or my lil prince"

he always does this. sometimes he even talks to the baby when i'm sleep.

"daddy's gonna be so protective of you" i smiled running my hand through his hair. "you gon have whatever you want. daddy gon make sure of it" he chuckled. "if you my princess, no boys for you i ain't playin. i'm going to prom wit you if i have to" i smacked his head.

"my baby gon be to pretty to go wit her daddy"

"no such thing. daddy comes before any other boy idc" i giggled. "be good for mommy. she's trying really hard"

i laid my head back thinking about what our future would look like.

does he want more kids? another pet? marriage?

will we even get to marriage?

"mommy" we both looked over at the door seeing kenny at the door with his favorite blanket.

the sound of thunder boomed through the house making him scream and run to me as he began to cry.

"aw baby" i pouted picking him up. "it's okay it's just a storm"