45.

- Rodrick Moore -- Los Angeles, California -

- Rodrick Moore -
- Los Angeles, California -

"daddy are we almost there?" kenny stretched out in his car seat.

"we right here" i pulled into Vanessa's college's parking lot parking the car. "ima call mommy see where she at"

i facetimed Vanessa hearing it ring 4 times before she answered.

"hey baby! you here?" she asked.

"i got the kids too" she smiled. "what's your apartment number and floor?"

"roddy" she laughed. "it's 324 on floor 4" i nodded.

"unlock the door i'm coming" i hung up before she could say anything else.

"daddy can i come?" kenny asked.

"you and your sister are coming. i ain't gon leave y'all in the car" i said before getting out the car opening Aaliyah's side getting her out of her little ass car seat since we wasn't gon be in there too long i just figured i'd carry her.

after getting her out, i went to kenny's side unbuckling his car seat helping him out the car.

"surprised Liyah ain't cryin'" i chuckled as i grabbed kenny's hand walking to the elevator that went through her apartment building.

"why don't we go up the stairs?" kenny asked as we got into the elevator.

"because ain't nobody walkin' up all them stairs when we got an easier way up" i shook my head pressing the button to go to Vanessa's floor.

once we got off the elevator, we turned walking down one of the hallways seeing vanessa infront of her room door with her arms wide open as she smiled making kenny jump up and down and run to her.

"damn you tryna leave me" i chuckled as Aaliyah whined trying to get out of my grip to get to Vanessa.

"how was the drive?" ness asked as he picked kenny up sitting him on her side as he wrapped his arms around her neck.

"good but she wanna see you"

"kenny baby hold on" she let him down taking Aaliyah out my arms. "hey pretty" she smiled. "daddy did your hair today"