👣👣 02

Hey beautiful people...

Assalam o alaikum everyone...

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Every one gathered for the breakfast.. after breakfast they all have their plans.. to enjoy the vacations..

Jin wore his pink hoodie.. ready to meet his lover... Namjoon... but no one knows about them... everyone know that they are best friends.

Jin grabbed the door knob, said his goodbye to everyone... both families parents had a plan for beach trip.. they love beach but Jungkook declined the offer.. he loves the beach at night.. Taehyung copied the reaction of his buddy.. so they went separately to a fair..

They were ready for the fair so both sat on the Jungkook's car. Taehyung hurriedly sat with a lip balm in his land..

"Yeahhhh... can't you wait two more minutes.. I almost ready.. just one thing left.. my precious lip balm...", he showed the lip balm to Jungkook..

"Soo... we will not go for a date Tae.", Jungkook playfully smiled.. the car was on the road now.. Tae blushed at the statement.. he slapped at Jungkook's shoulder..

"I know that... you dirty bunny teeth..",

Jungkook stopped the car.. and came closer to Tae..

"I don't have dirty teeth you can smell sweetheart" Jungkook became serious.. Taehyung gulped at the closeness..

Jungkook stared deeply, then his laughter echoed in the car.. he came back to his seat.. Taehyung blushed face never gone unnoticed by Jungkook...

"You smell bad... you bad bunny", Taehyung touched his nose and pout cutely..
.
.
.

They reached at the fair.. many people was standing in a que.. enjoy their time.. they entered in the hallway.. then ground..

They enjoy their favourite rides..

Sometimes Jungkook dragged Taehyung to his favourite ride.. sometimes Taehyung dragged Jungkook to his favourite ride..

After a long time... they were tired.. sitting at a corner.. near a swing that was out of order.. a visible note mentioned there.. Danger...

They were talking when suddenly Jungkook yelled..

"Hey.. you... where you're going man??"

Taehyung turned to Jungkook.. then follow his eyes.. where a man in black dress going in the horror ride building.. that was out of order..

"Jungkook... don't yell just tell the guard... that's not your duty.",..

Jungkook saw him.. then Tae..

"but its dangerous.. he can lose his life.. may be he is blind.. may be he didn't notice the Danger board.", Jungkook suddenly stood up.. running at the ride direction..

Taehyung followed him.. running.. they reached near the ride.. they saw that man entered in the ride then Jungkook yelled at him again.

He turned around, they can't see his face... his hairs were scattered on his face.. eyes glowed..

Taehyung stopped when he saw that man's face.. he securely held Jungkook's arm.. gestured him to stop..

"Jungkook let's go home.. I think that's not save..his eyes glowed.. you see??" fear visible in his eyes..

Jungkook hold his hand and assured him that nothing bad will happen but Taehyung continuesly denied.. struggling in Jungkook hold..

Jungkook dragged Tae with him..

"No I didn't saw anything glowing.. Its ok Taehyung, he is a boy... we should help him and tell him that ride will be dangerous for him.. we'll just talk to him about this and left for home okay?" Jungkook smiled.. grabbed Taehyung's hand..

Taehyung and Jungkook went to the direction.. where they saw tha man entered in the ride..

But they didn't saw him.. Taehyung was scared.. he definitely saw those glowing eyes.. but why Jungkook didn't noticed.. may be he...

Taehyung thoughts intruped by the guard.. who was furious..

"What are you doing here kids.? Didn't you saw the danger board outside?" guard said angrily..

Jungkook stepped forward and held Taehyung wrist closely.

"Sorry sir.. but we are here to save a man who entered a while ago.. we thought that the man couldn't see the board.. so we are here to help him.. but we can't find him now.. " Jungkook said curiously..

Man glared at both,

"Are you fool? Or you're just making me fool? I was all time outside.. there is no man just you two boys who entered in the ride.."

"S-Sir believe us.. we saw a ma-" Taehyung said..

But intrupped again by guard...

"Just get out boys.. if manager saw you both he will fire me.." guard saw both with pleading eyes now..

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook tightly and dragged him outside of the ride.. he dragged him continuously to his car.. so that they went to the home..

Jungkook smiled at the content.. he saw their intertwined hands... but when he saw the face of Taehyung.. he laughed..

At his laughter, Taehyung stopped, face him with a damn serious expressions....

"WHAT..?",

"Nothing.. haha look at your face.. Tae.. haha why are you scared.. he was not a ghost", Jungkook controlled his laughter.. by putting his fist over his mouth.

"Kookie....", Taehyung whined..

"Okay okay..", Jungkook gestured to zip his mouth..

They settled in the car.. but they don't know they were not alone in the car.. someone was sitting at the backseat.. they were not going alone home.. the best day end with a smile.. but they don't know their smile will go away...
.
.
.
.
.
.

"It will be fun finally after a long time..."

Hey guys hope you all fine..

If you like the story please vote and comment

if you want something or saw some mistake..

Stay Happy & blessed

Allah Hafiz