👣👣 11

Hey guys.. hope you all fine

Assalam o alaikum sweet peoples.

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE..

Taehyung was sniffing now. Yoongi looked him and gave him more tissues. Taehyung grabbed the tissue and wiped his tears.

"Taehyung don't worry we'll find him. Okay.. just keep yourself strong if you'll be weak then you can't save your love."

Suddenly the room echoed from the Taehyung cellphones ringing. In the midnight, he grabbed the cell phone and saw tha caller ID. He looked at Yoongi with wide eyes.

"Its Jin hyung.."

He picked up the phone and his eardrums almost bled from the shouting Jin.

"Tae.. Jungkook is here. Come back home as fast as you all can."

Taehyung face brightened after listening the news. He nodded and hung up. He told Yoongi and ran to the guest room where his father and uncle were sleeping and Namjoon too.

Yoongi grabbed his things and packed his bag too. He needed some research. He didn't saw like this in his life. That a ghost entered the human body and leave him this easily.

He needed some explanation. He needed to talk to Jungkook. That's why he packed his bag to met his patient. This case was mysterious. He picked his some instruments and some holy water and sand.

Taehyung smiled brightly and explained his phone call. Mr. Jeon was happy and crying too at this much happiness. They all grabbed their stuff. Namjoon get fresh after washing his face with cold water.

They all moving to the main door and said his goodbye to Yoongi but they stopped in their track.

Yoongi was standing his stuff and keys.

"I want to go with you. I want to meet him. I felt something fishy."

Namjoon looked at the Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim.
They nodded and without wasting any other minute they all sat in the cars.

"Taehyung if you don't mind. Can you sit with me in my car. I'll be bore if I drive this long sitting alone."

Yoongi asked Taehyung. Who gladly accept his offer. He sat on Yoongi's car and other ones were sitting with Namjoon.

Jin was making banana shake for Jungkook. Jungkook's mother was sitting on the bed and Jungkook was laying, his head was in his mother's lap.

He just staring blankly on the front wall. Mrs. Kim grabbed some snacks and placed them neatly on the tray.

Jin and his mother were doing his chores silently. When Jungkook was hugged by Jin he didn't say any word. Even he didn't hugged back him.

Jin didn't ask him anything, he just grabbed him  and dragged him directly to the room where both ladies were sleeping.

After seeing Jungkook both smiled. He saw Jungkook's face. He was quiet pale. Jin asked him to eat or drink any thing but he didn't reply.

After some time when his mother again asked then he said bnana shake. So that they prepared that and some snacks too.

They dragged the trolly and entered the room where both mother son was sitting.

Mrs. Kim placed the tray on the bed from the trolly. She placed the milkshake jug and glass.

Jungkook silently watched them. When she was about to pour the shake in the glass, Jungkook snatched the jug and drank the whole milkshake in one breathe.

"Jungkook.. be careful baby."

Mrs. Jeon smiled at his son's behaviour.

"If you are that much hungry then I'll make you something too sweetheart."

Mrs. Kim said while smiling sweetly. But Jungkook didn't reply.

He grabbed the packet of snacks one by one. They were all seeing him as he was alien.

In just 20 minutes Jungkook ate everything that was placed on the table. He ate messively. Jin knew him from his childhood. He was a boy that didn't like such types of things. Even he cleaned his room..his cupboard.

But all of them didn't said any word. Because they thought same thing. May be he was that much hungry.

He again lay down in his mother's lap. While staring again at the front wall.

Mrs. Kim and Jin were sitting at the couch in the living room. They were waiting for the rest of others. It was 4 am. After some hour the sun will rise. Soon the bell rang. Jin ran to the door.

He saw from the hole and opened the door. He saw all of them and then he saw a new face,not that new because he know him as Namjoon's friend.

He greet him. Yoongi smiled and greet back. Taehyung asked Jin that where is Jungkook then he ran to the room where Jin pointed his finger.

He suddenly opened the door and saw him. He smiled and tears filled in his eyes. He ran to him.

He sat beside him. But Jungkook still staring on the wall. Taehyung frowned and called his name but Jungkook seemed like he didn't listen.

"Kookie.."

Taehyung bite his lip while calling him again. He was too busy to notice everyone now in the room. Mr. Jeon was watching everything. His son was laying there just as a statue.

Taehyung shook Jungkook's shoulder to grab his attention. Jungkook then turned to Taehyung slowly. But Taehyung noticed.

His eyes were empty. There were no shine in them. But Jungkook shine back for just a moment. When he was staring Taehyung.

"Tae... "

From his arrival he just said one word. Just one. His Taehyung's name....

Taehyung nodded lightly and Jungkook sat there. He didn't noticed other person. He hugged Taehyung. He started sobbing. Taehyung was confused. He hugged back and rubbed his hand on Jungkook's back.

"Tae.. he was.. he was trying to kill me.. he wanted us to be separate. He.. *sniff sniff"

Taehyung was looking around. All of them gathered but their faces were confused. Yoongi was the single person who was calm and listened carefully what was Jungkook saying.

"Tae.. he want me dead.. he wants you.. he wants you dead too.. tae.. he is getting stronger.."

"Who kookie?? "

Taehyung asked after the struggling.. but suddenly lights were gone. And when Yoongi and Namjoon turn on their torch light from cell phone.

They gasped. Taehyung and Jungkook was not there anymore. They panicked. Yoongi asked that where is Jungkook's room.

They scared when they listened someone screaming...

Jin looked pale. He grabbed Namjoon Jacket.

"Joonie.. its Taehyung.. its Taehyung voice.. "

Hey guys hope you all like chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comments

Stay blessed and save

💜💜Allah Hafiz 💜💜