👣👣 14

Assalam o alaikum everyone

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE....

"Jungkook..."

Yoongi couldn't complete his sentence. He pushed by Jungkook so that his back hit the wall.

Yoongi thought about Taehyung at that time. He again stood up and quickly moved to the direction where Taehyung was unconscious and tied with the chair.

Jungkook smirked and leaned towards Taehyung.
He deeply stared at him. Yoongi noticed and stopped in his track.

He observed the deep stare of Jungkook. He took small step towards the both.

Jungkook was hovering over Taehyung and creasing his cheeks with his forefinger.

Taehyung was still unconscious and Jungkook was treating him like a precious diamond.
Yoongi noticed that evil soul in Jungkook must have a link between him and Taehyung or maybe Jungkook.

Then he stopped when Jungkook whispered something in Taehyung's ear. However he knew that he was still unconscious. But Yoongi listened every word that Jungkook said to him.

"Taehyung.. why you didn't understand me... why you didn't see me as you saw this bloody Jungkook.. you know I really love you.. but you.."

Yoongi noticed then Jungkook soft and heartbroken tune change with anger and hate.

"Now you'll see I'll torn his body, people will see him as a monster.. I'll make you mine.. I'll make you only mine.. we'll be together there.. just wait and watch... you'll leave this bloody Jungkook..."

Yoongi hand slipped at that moment that caused a clink sound erupted from the shaking lamp. Yoongi froze in his place then turned to Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes were red he growled then dragged Taehyung chair in his room again. Leaving Yoongi in that placed because Yoongi didn't move.

But then Yoongi saw him dragging Taehyung inside the room again. He quickly moved towards him with a heavy wooden decoration piece in his hand.

Jungkook didn't see him then Yoongi tried to hit the wooden piece at Jungkook's head but Jungkook grabbed the piece and turned around to face Yoongi.

He kicked Yoongi at his belly. Yoongi growled in pain. Jungkook came towards Yoongi and kicked him with a single word mumbling.

"Die.. die.. die.. "

Yoongi tried to prevent himself from kicking, he grabbed Jungkook's leg and tightly held it. But Jungkook grabbed him by hairs.

A loud painful voice erupted from Yoongi's lips.

Jungkook smirked and grabbed Yoongi by his neck and lifted him up. Yoongi struggled in his hold, tried to freed himself from Jungkook's hand grip which only tightened by the passing time.

He read some holy words but Jungkook knew that and put his other hand's palm on his mouth.

For Yoongi its was tough to breathe then. His eyes watered with tears. Soon a yelled stopped Jungkook to did so.

Jungkook eyes softened and then he turned to the voice. His grip loosened on Yoongi's neck so, Yoongi fell on the floor.

Taehyung woke up by the painfull voices. He blinked many time to clear his vision. Then he saw a horrible scene where Jungkook tried to choke Yoongi.

He struggled with the clothe. He thought why he was bound to this chair but he pushed back that for the time being and tried to save Yoongi from Jungkook.

Why nobody's here? He tried constantly soon his one knot opened as he tried but then again he saw Yoongi.

Yoongi's face was red. He needed to breathe...

Taehyung couldn't saw him in this state. He yelled with his all power.

"JUNGKOOK..... JUNGKOOK LEAVE HIM..."

He saw Jungkook's grip loosened at Yoongi's neck. Yoongi fell on the floor. He was rubbing his neck and breathing heavily while coughing badly.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook then Yoongi. But he struggled with his last knot. He saw now Jungkook stepped towards him.

He speed up to try to freed himself, while mumbling some words.

"Come on.. come on... just open up... "

Jungkook sat on his foot and cressed Taehyung's cheek gently. Although his eyes were red but there was something else that Taehyung saw in his eyes.

Maybe he wanted this affection in Jungkook's eyes since long. But the person in front of him.. he was not his Jungkook.

Soon Taehyung hand slipped from the cloth and his hands were free now.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook's hand from his face. Then what he did was a wrong step.

Jungkook eyes changed. He gulped but his movements was slow as compared to Jungkook.

He tried to push Jungkook and ready to run. But Jungkook was strong enough to be escaped from...

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung from his hairs and dragged him to the room with his hairs..

Taehyung felt his hairs plucking out of his scalp. He requested Jungkook to leave him but Jungkook was not in his senses.

Taehyung cried and bite Jungkook's other hand. But that bite didn't even affected him.

Yoongi saw Jungkook who was dragging Taehyung to his room wildly. He stood up and ran to the boys.

He grabbed his holy water from his luggage that was still in the place. He quickly moved towards Jungkook and sprinkled the water drops on Jungkook.

Jungkook growled in pain and left the hairs of Taehyung. Taehyung quickly moved away from Jungkook.

Jungkook tried to grab again Taehyung but Yoongi spilled the water at Jungkook's face.

Jungkook cried from pain. He covered his eyes. Taehyung watched him with horrified eyes. He hid behind Yoongi.

Jungkook's face looked like that he burned because of holy water. He cried loudly. Taehyung looked Jungkook and cried too.

Yoongi gestured Taehyung to move away but he was stilled in his place.

"Please I can't leave him in this state."

Taehyung cried as he saw Jungkook's condition. He asked Yoongi to get closer to Jungkook but other stopped him.

Jungkook was now calmed.. he removed his hand from his face.

Taehyung gasped loudly to see the Jungkook's face. He held Yoongi shoulder and shook him.

"W-what d-did you d-oo??? H-his f-face.. why his f-face is burned?"

Yoongi didn't replied then they saw Jungkook fell unconscious on the floor.

Taehyung ran to Jungkook and grabbed his head in his lap. He cried to saw him in this state.

"Please Jungkook please..  wake up..  I can't lose you.. please come back..."

Yoongi stared at him with sad eyes. Then a bell rang he walked towards the door and opened it to see a familiar face...

"Hobi.. "

Hey guys

Hope you all like this chapter

Don't forget to vote and comment

Lub you

Stay blessed and save

Allah Hafiz